Chapter - 9

Second Murder -

Second Murder -

August 4

Victim : Kim Jun Ho

Age : 36

Found : Own House

"Victim was found 9 hours after his death at his own accommodation where he lived with his wife. The police primarily suspected the wife but she was at work when the murder took place so police had no evidence to hold her guilty..."

"...victims body was washed with alcohol substance. No signs of struggle found. Primary reports said the victim might have known the murderer as the door lock was intact..."

Mihyun sipped on the tea Yoongi had made for her before he left for his studio. She tried to put the informations together but it's all the same. Nothing new has come out of the second murder either.

Only one thing on the dead bodies didn't match was the needle wound. This second victim had the wound on his neck.

It's been a few days since she moved in with Yoongi here. And he's been really busy with schedules and practices since then. Meetings and producing new songs. She had all the time in the day to look at the cases alone and ponder on them until her head hurt. Keeping herself busy, so she can get over the fact that she was attacked on an empty street because her own father wanted revenge from her.

She looked at her watch and it was almost time. Taehyung had asked her to come to the cafe before his shift started. He said it was urgent and then suddenly changed his mind. Saying he'll pick her up. The intercom buzzed and she pressed the button to recieve it.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Kim Taehyung wants to see you ma'am. Should I send him in?"

She rolled her eyes at the stupid security guard Yoongi appointed.

Of course you dumb fuck who else will you let in if not him...

But then she realized it's not her house but Yoongi's. The world famous rapper who had crazy fan issues. He sure had stalkers and sasaengs tailing him so it's just normal to clarify.

"Yes please let him in."

Taehyung, soon after knocked on the door and she opened it with a smile. His smile looked even bigger when she pulled her in and told him to wait while she got ready.