Part 20-FINALE

This is the final chapter but there will also be a sad alternate ending in this one and lemme tell ya, I gots a good idea for it. Get ready to cryy. also you're welcome for the pic 😏 Also pleasego check out my newest book that has just started, The Commoner and the prince! Its another tododeku story in the fantasy au setting!

This chapter is in the future when they are adults btw and their child likes breaking the 4th wall (Idk why but I think that the child knowing the audience is there is cool for some reason-)

_____________________

Ichika POV (age 5)

Today, me and my daddy's are going to the amusement park! I'm so excited that I could just burst! My daddy's are instagram influenza's at least, thats what they told me. We also do vlogs on you tube for fun! Not to brag  but we have 100k followers on youtube and 500k on insta! We pretty famous if you ask me. "Honey! get over here we are going to leave with out you!" I heard papa say (A/N Todoroki is papa and Midoriya is dad) Anyways I gots to go to the amusement park, see ya! "Wait for me papa!"

Ichika POV (age 10

Hi again I guess, things have been amazing at my house lately. I overheard my dad and papa talking about getting a brother or sister for me! I really hope they do because then I would have someone to play superheroes with! I'll keep you guys updated!

Update; IM GETTING A NEW BROTHER! I hope soon but papa and dad says it might take a while! fiddle sticks. I really want a brother now!! But I guess I have to wait.

Ichika (age 11)

After a year I finally got a brother!! It took a while for us to find the perfect brother and I know that sounds weird but my dads didn't want a baby and wanted to give an older kid a chance so they adopted a 13 year old boy named Aito. I love him so much already but he doesn't want to play superheroes with me which sucks, but he likes watching movies and telling scary stories and I like both of those things too! He also likes being alone in his room and hasn't fully adjusted himself into the family but I promise next time I see you he'll be well adjusted and happy here! 

Ichika (age 13)

Sorry it's been a while since I updated you huh? Well Aitos 15 now and he's gotten much more comfortable and feels like he's part of the family! (A/N MY TEACHER JUST CALLED ON ME DURING THE ZOOM I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING-) Today we are all going to have a movie night and watch like 3 movies in a row while having popcorn and talking in between each movie. I sit next to papa and Aiko sits next to dad. "Which movie should we watch first?" Dad asked with a smile on his face, "I dunno, anything's fine with me" Aiko said plainly. "Maybe Melted?" I suggested (A/N FIUWKWBKB IM LAUGHING AND I DONT KNOW WHYYY) Everyone nodded and Aiko just sat there expressionless. If he doesn't say anything it usually means he doesn't mind. 

Midoriya POV

I was thinking about it the other day, the fact that if I had never met Shoto and he had never come up to help me that day, I wouldn't be here today with our two beautiful kids. I was thinking about this while watching the movie so I had to hold in my tears because thinking about it made me emotional. When I was younger I was so busy thinking about the bad side of things that I didn't think about the good things like Shoto was still there, I don't know why I didn't just text him about Mezuka (A/N They were told that Mezuka had been lying about her name, appearance and her whole identity and was presumed dead with the rest of her family in a house fire, as soon as she was interrogated she admitted to everything and was put in jail for life) She would have found out after the cops got her so I probably could have just done that. I guess I was only thinking about the fact that she could still harm Shoto. We finished the movies and by the middle of the third one Ichika was already passed out on the Shoto and I could tell Aiko was getting tired. "Okay time for bed, we can finish this movie tomorrow" I whispered hoping not to wake Ichika. Aiko nodded then trudged up the stairs tired. Shoto carried Ichika up into her bad and we both went to our room and cuddled. I looked at his sleeping face and listened to his breathing, I closed my eyes and whispered "Thank you Shoto." Then fell asleep happily.

____________________

 okay I'm sorry if this finale was like the sleepovers finale but it's hard to think of endings okayy? T-T anyways I hope you enjoyed and be on the look out for the sad alternate ending. Grab your tissues folks!