part 16

I know the pic isnt tododeku but I had to-  last thing, does anyone know how a 14 year old can make money? Since my etsy shop is failing I might close it, I've only sold one thing and the person I sold it to didnt bother to give me a review so any tips to get my shop noticed or make money a different way? Buying stuff with my own money makes me happy so I'm trying to make more bc anime crap is expensive ;-; Anyways enjoy the chapter.

_______________

Mezuka POV

"Today's the day Selvester! Todoroki posted on his Tweeter he's going out with Midoriya TODAY!" I said excitedly to Selvester. I skip over to my "toy box" and choose the SHARPEST knife, Contain yourself Mezuka, no big noticeable knifes we are going out into public after all! I grab my purse and throw a small pocket knife in. I grabbed my mask so they wouldn't know my identity, and a wig for STYLE~! Just kidding, mostly for identifications purposes. I use some bobby pins to keep it onto my head, I also use a bit of eyelash glue on the front of the wig right on my forehead. I put a plastic bald cap underneath so even if the wig comes off my real hair is still concealed. I can't BELIEVE  how smart I am ! "HAHAHAHAHAHA YES SELVESTER, WE WONT HARM THAT MIDORIYA BOY TOO MUCH, WE'LL GIVE HIM A LITTLE WARNING FIRST I'M FEELING GRACIOuS todaY! HAHAHAHA!~" I turn back over to Selvester sitting on the bed, his neck bent slightly for use. I run over to him and hold him high in the air. "And if he doesn't take a hiiiiiint~" I began before bringing my thumb to my neck and dragging it across slowly. Then I winked at Selvester and finished "I'll give him the good old fashioned knife to the neck!" I cackle for a solid 5 minutes. I wish Selvester didn't leave me hanging though. 

Midoriya POV

Today I'm going to the movies with Todoroki! Afterwards I'm pretty sure we're going to gt boba, then go to my secret spot! I'm so excited I could burst! I just want school to be over already, I- My thoughts were interrupted my Mr. Aizawa telling me to sit still. I felt my face go red so I looked down at my feet. "S-sorry Mr. Aizawa!" I stuttered quickly then payed attention in class for the rest of the day.  

Le old fashioned time skip (also I forgot to mention that its Friday now, hopefully I didnt say anything about it being a diff day in the last chapter. If i did just ignore that-)

When the school day was finally over I skipped over to my locker and grabbed my stuff and didn't even care when Kacchan called me a nerd in the hallway!! I'm not going to think about Mr.- wait I almost thought about him, good thing I caught myself in the act though! I found Todoroki in the front and we each went home to drop off our stuff and as usual, my house was empty and lonely. I read my mom's usual note on the counter about how sorry she was that she wasn't here then changed and headed back to meet at the fork in the road where Todoroki and I have to go our separate ways (A/N In other words they are going to meet where there are 2 diff paths, one is the way to Midoriya's apartment, the other is the way to Todoroki's house. Just in case it was confusing anyways continue) I quickly trotted there then sat in some grass to wait. it was a beautiful spring day, the wind was blowing enough to provide a cooling breeze but it was warm enough you wouldn't be cold. I flopped backwards into the grass and breathed in the fresh air. Why couldn't everyday be like this, well then I would get tired of the some old thing its good to have variety. Wait why did I answer my own question? Never mind I don't care. (A/N was that Midoriya sass towards himself 0.0) I laid down as I was the clouds move slowly by. I jumped when Todoroki somehow silently laid next to me then whispered "What are we doing?" I was scared until I realized who had done it, then I laughed and asked what was that for?" In a playful way. "I dont know I was just wondering what you were doing!" he said a bit defensively. I laughed then we both headed towards the movies, but I couldnt help but feel like we were being watched... 

_________________________
okay there y'all go, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be out asap, have a good day/night! :3