Mezuka backstory

Sorry if its cringe but yuh

also TW abuse and toxic family also a bit of drug mention

__________________

Third person

Mezuka grew up in a very toxic environment, her parents constantly fought and sometimes the fights would get physical, either the parents fighting each other or the parents hurting the kids. Because of all of the fighting, Mezuka and her younger sister Yua would hang out with each other in their room and try to forget about their parents. (Mezuka was in the 10th grade so around 15 and Yua was in the 7th grade around 12) Their father was an alcoholic and was constantly drunk which was a big source of arguments. Mezuka was also constantly getting her heart broken at school, all of the boys would tease her and a couple of times a boy had asked her out on a date only to never show up or to use her/prank her.  One day late at night Mezuka's father came home not only drunk but high on crack or some sort of drug, which made him even more aggressive than usual. He barged into Mezuka and Yua's room and grabbed Mezuka by the arm and began dragging  her towards the door of the house. Mezuka kicked and screamed trying to get her dad to let go but he didn't listen and instead punched Mezuka in the face. Mezuka's kicking and screaming woke up Yua and she ran at her father trying her best to get him to let go of her sister. Things took a turn for the worse though for Yua, their dad through Mezuka across the room the dragged Yua into the kitchen where he brutally stabbed her with a knife over and over, Mezuka screamed in anguish and grief alerting her mother who quickly ran down and stood there in shock not knowing what to do. Mezuka was shocked at the fact her mother just stood over her child bleeding out on the floor and still being stabbed by her own father. But her mother was too cowardly and didn't want to risk being stabbed herself. "DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING! CALL 911!" Mezuka shouted at her mother that was standing there and doing absolutely nothing.  (The parents room is upstairs which is why she didn't hear her scream the first time.) but her mother just stood there silent and motionless. Finally her father stopped stabbing her and threw the knife to the side, he was about to run at her mother and Mezuka but he collapsed and had a stroke, he was still breathing afterwards so he wasn't dead just yet though. Mezuka's mother stood there still in shock of what she had just seen and Mezuka stared at her sisters dead body, she rushed over to her grasping onto the little hope that she could still make it. She wailed in agony, a sudden flood of anger washed over her, she turned to glare at her mother which was still standing there doing nothing, suddenly she jogged over to her husbands body lying on the floor completely ignoring her  deceased child. Her mother said nothing, she took out her phone and began dialing 911, but Mezuka slapped the phone out of her hands and  grabbed  it. she grabbed a paper towel and used it to pick up another knife to make sure she left no finger prints left behind. "Why didn't you call 911 for Yua? Why for HIM but not your own daughter?" She questioned her mother aggressively. Her mothers face filled with terror but before she could explain, Mezuka stabbed her mother multiple times then when she was dead stabbed her father until he was dead. She then mourned for her sister some more, then she changed into clean clothes, packed up almost all of her things, took her mother and fathers wallet, then grabbed a charger and all of the phones in the house. the then put her bloody clothes on the stove and left it on as she ran leaving her dead family inside of the house that would be set a flame by the morning. She wandered for a while using one of her dress up wigs to conceal her identity even though she had never had any friends or anything. She eventually found an abandoned cabin that she fixed up then lived in she used her parents money for the cheapest food she could get, she would also charge the phones in public places and use the free wifi frequently. She finally became 16 and got a job at a local super market for the discount and the free wifi. The police couldn't figure out what had happened because the fire had caused everything including the bodies to burn so the assumed Mezuka had died along with the rest of her family in a house fire.

____________

I know there are some loose ends but like yeah this is her backstoryyy hahah