Part 17

short introoo

______________

Todoroki POV

Midoriya and I had a great time at the movies, we took a few pictures for instagram then went to get some boba tea, Midoriya looked a bit on edge so I asked him what was wrong. "I feel like we're being watched for some reason" He said looking around nervously. "I promise we aren't, now do you wanna go to your secret spot and chat?" I replied trying to reassure the smol tense boi. He shook his bad feelings off and nodded.

time skip >:3 

We spent around 2 hours just chatting and having a great time in his spot on the swing , we didn't realize how much time had passed till I checked my phone and realized it was 4:36, "I should probably get going, don't want Fuyumi to get too worried about me" I said. I didn't want to get but I also didn't want my sister to call the cops thinking I had gone missing. Midoriya just smiled and nodded. "Wanna walk back together? It's fine if you want to stay though" I said about to start walking away. He looked away from me and to the orange sky and took a deep breath in. "If it's all right with you I would like to stay for a bit longer to enjoy the view and relax" He said calmly. I nodded then grabbed our empty boba cups. We waved goodbye to each other and I walked away a bit sad that I had decided to leave. I lightly bonked myself in the head with fist a few times. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. 

Mezuka POV

I had to wait HOURS for that broccoli boy and my Shoto to finally notice how long it had been, I was hiding in the bushes which they entered through, but a bit to the side just in case they left. "I should probably get going, don't want Fuyumi to get too worried about me" Shoto-kun said as he stood up. Perfect timing Shoto!~ I ignored the rest of  their convo but Midoriya stayed behind, I waited until Shoto was out of sight, then I ran out to the area Midoriya was in. He whiped his head around obviously thinking I was Shoto coming back. He had a disappointed look in his face for a split second then looked shocked. "H-hiii, how did you find this spot?" He said quickly. "Oooh~ I followed you and Shoto-Kun over here" I said with a smirk on my face, I would finally give this brat exactly what he deserved! I began walking towards him slowly, his body language said he was nervous and tense. "Are you a friend of Todorokis?" he asked looking for an escape. "Well sort of, I LOVE his insta and I'm sorta his biggest fan. When I noticed YOU in the pictures I knew I had tooo" I cut off reaching into my purse prepared to bring out my small blade. I walked even closer to him "Tell you something, you better stay away from MY Shoto! I came to warn you to not go NEAR him, if you do I will not hesitate to hurt or maybe even kill him and let  you live with the guilt of knowing it was your fault he DIED! And don't even try calling the police or I will kill him on the spot! I know where he lives so I could go over there right now if I wanted to~" I pulled out my blade, grabbed his right hand, then sliced a small gash into it. He jerked his hand away and grabbed onto it with a terrified look on his face. "That was just so you know I'm serious, I have more weapons at my house though that are much more... DEADLY. So! Starting tomorrow you will avoid him at all costs, I'm moving to your guys' school tomorrow and I will be your replacement! You will listen won't you?" I said stretching out my hand at the end for a hand shake. He look at me terrified and looked as though he wanted to say something but no words could form. He shook his head vigorously and refused to shake my hand. I pulled my hand away slowly and made the smile on my face disappear. "You have no other choice you idiot, unless you would like to be responsible for your friends death, you have to agree." I said menacingly bringing the knife out again and pointing it straight at him. He looked away then looked at me again. "Fine." He said defeated. "Good boy! Now if anyone asks about the wound on your hand just say you tripped and fell onto a sharp rock alright?" I said folding the knife back up and putting it into my purse. I skipped away happily leaving a sad Midoriya behind me, my plan was going perfectly, Shoto would be mine in no time.

_________
Hope you guys enjoyed! also in this UA is a regular school and thats how Mezuka got in so easily, she also made a fake id for her parents and all that crap to register and is pretending her name is Akari. ALSO SOMEONE REMINDED ME ABOUT THE FACT THE WRITING ON THE SKIN THING AND IT SHOWS UP ON THE SOULMATE HASNT COME UP IN A WHIE AND IM SO SORRY I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT ITTT Anyways have a good day/night! :3