Part 15

Hello my lil beans I hope your all doing well! Enjoy this chapter! :3

____________

Midoriya POV

The next day
I haven't heard from Mr. Voice in a while, I wonder where he has been? Wait I don't want him back why would I want to know where he has been?! I shake my head to stop thinking about him, every time I do he almost always comes back so I would prefer not to think about him at- IDIOT THOUGHT YOU COULD GET RID OF ME?! HA. Aaaaand there he is again. I walk towards my classroom a bit tired, I stayed up almost all night thinking about watching the sunset with Todoroki, why did my heart skip a beat every time I thought about it?! Todoroki and I are just like Kacchan and Kirishima are just friends (A/N Oh Deku, you have no idea-) I guess i was too deep in thought because before I knew it I had bashed my face right into the door frame. Again- Only this time my nose began gushing blood, this was new. I panicked and quickly dropped the books in my hands to make sure no blood got on them then ran towards the bathroom to grab some toilet paper quickly, as soon as I ran in I knew I messed up because of course I had run into the wrong bathroom to I ran right into A GIRL. She had brown hair and brown eyes, that's all I saw before she screamed probably thinking I was a total perv. I Turned right around and ran out and made sure to go into the boys toilets this time. I got toilet paper and held it to my nose, I grabbed extra for my nose and some for the floor. I ran back over where the my books and the blood was but there were three random kids around my stuff looking at it, I guess it did look a bit suspicious. I started to walk over then Mr. Voice chimed in THEY'RE GOING TO THINK YOU'RE WEIRD AND HATE YOU. I winced realizing he was right, they would probably make fun of me for walking into door frame... I backed away like a coward and ran right back into the BOYS toilets. I went into a stall, locked it, then crouched on the toilet clenching the toilet paper to my nose in one hand and the other was on my head. My thoughts raced with scenarios of what could happen and even though they were so far fetched theres no way they could have happened, I believed every single one of them was plausible no matter how many times I told my self it wouldn't happen. (A/N hahah relatable.) The room felt like it was closing in and I began panting, I could see the silhouettes of people surrounding me, mocking me, laughing at me all because I was clumsy enough to walk right into a door frame... Why? Why? WHY? WHY AM I MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS?! ITS JUST A BLOODY NOSE GOD DANG IT. I shook my head vigorously which resulted in the silhouettes of people faded into nothing and the mocking and laughing came to a stop. I was shocked, I had never been able to snap out of fear like that. This gave me confidence  to walk up to those people and ask them to move, but by the time I got back out there no one was ther so I took the opportunity to quickly clean up, pick up my books, replace my toilet paper piece, then jog into class before the bell. I'm glad I usually come in early now. I sat down in my chair and sighed in relief glad that whole episode was over. 

______________________

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER but I mught start doing shorter chapters but I post them mor often (if i can) anyways, have a good day/night :3