Part 10

Short intro :3 I just quick wanna shout out my etsy bc I have made legit 1 sale and Ive had it up for months. Its wolfeestudios.

_______________________

Todoroki POV

While Midoriya was in the shower I had no idea what to do so I just sort of walked around not doing anything until Fuyumi walked into the room. "SO I heard you talking to someone, who was it? I'm glad you finally have a friend, at least I'm assuming that's your friend. Where is he right now anywa-" She began rambling for a bit then I cut her off and said "That's my friend Midoriya and he went upstairs to take a quick shower. Try not to scare him off with all of your questions though." She nodded then a grin grew upon her face. "I heard lots of stuttering, could a mega gay romance be blossoming before my eyes?" she said slyly. I felt my face go a bit pink then I turned away from her  "Don't go jumping to conclusions Fuyumi! He is just a friend plus I'm not gay so don't even, and dont go giving Rei any ideas" I whispered intensely. (A/N Not me vibing to mother mother while writing-) Fuyumi suddenly looked around me then a giant smile grew on her face and she ran past me up to Midoriya who was walking down the stair (A/N insert their convo here bc I don't feel like writing it all over again, sowwy ;-;)

Midoriya POV

I open my eyes in a strange reality that is dark and seems scary. Where the freak am I?! I look around, frightened and shaking. Is it The dream again? Crap why does it have to happen almost every night?! IT HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I WANT IT TO HAPPEN ALMOST EVERY NIGHT! Mr. Voice cackled He is the most powerful in my dreams so it is easier to torture me... My dreams are his domain so he is all powerful here. Nothing can stop him in my dreams, he is free to torment me until I awake. YOU'RE SO PATHETIC, SLEEPING AT YOUR "FRIENDS" HOUSE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO BE ALONE! THAT'S THE MOST PATHETIC THING I'VE EVER HEARD!! He screamed at me he rose from the ground with his usual evil grin. Mr. Voice is a silhouette with only a white mouth visible in my dreams and each time he insults me he grows bigger and bigger until finally he decides to crush me with his massive foot. After that I wake up and can't fall asleep. Usually after I wake up from the dream I go to the bathroom and have a panic attack, it's become almost routine at this point but I'm afraid I'll wake up Todoroki so I guess I'll have to try to be even quieter than usual this time. Mr.Voice then proceeded to insult me over and over until he was giant I tried to run but each time I ran all he had to do was take one step and he was already ahead of me. He finally rose his massive foot and was about to stomp on me when I suddenly heard Todoroki's voice, I couldn't understand it but I could tell it was him. I could feel myself waking up and being dragged out of the dream. Mr. voice snatched me up with his giant hand and yelled YOU GOT LUCKY THIS TIME BUT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND WON'T ALWAYS BE THERE TO SAVE YOU. That's when I woke up and sprung up as fast as possible breathing heavily, Todoroki was right next to me with a concerned look in his eyes. "I'm sorry for waking you but you started thrashing so I assumed you were having a nightmare so I-" I cut him off with a hug then whispered "Thank you.." My heart was still beating out of my chest though (A/N Real quick I just want to establish that I'm not sure how a panic attack feels and stuff so if my description of it sucks sorry and I'm not sure if it needs a TW but just in case TW! Panic attack sorta!) My breathing began to get quicker and quicker and I sat there trying to regulate my breathing but I couldn't. It felt like the walls began closing in on me and my breathing became shallow. Todoroki moved to sit next to me then began rubbing my back, "It's alright, everything is okay. Now listen to me and take  a deep breath in then out" He said calmly as he continued to rub my back. I did as he told and soon after I felt much better, "T-thanks but how did you know how to help?" I asked when I had settled down enough to talk. "Well, let's just say I have experience with panic attacks.." He replied avoiding eye contact. I felt bad that he had gone through that before but it seems like he knows how to deal with them. I gave him a sympathetic look then gave him another hug to thank him. He then asked me what had triggered the panic attack and I told him all about my night mares, except for the part about Mr. Voice yelling at me during daily life because I didn't want to worry him more than I probably already had. He comforted me and told me not to worry and the voice (I didn't tell him Mr.Voices name) couldn't hurt me and that it was lying to me, except he isn't lying... I am useless, and a burden, and a baby and everything else it calls me! I teared up and curled into a ball and began to cry into my knees. Todoroki continued to rub my back and tell me everything was going to be okay, but it's hard to listen when there's doubt looming over your shoulder... (A/N wow I'm relating to my own writing 0.o)

____________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be out as soon as I can manage to finish it

(Sorry if it is delayed, school sux T^T)