Chapter 7

"Solo, I'm buying this for myself, and you acting like I never had a boyfriend before. I'm not gonna stay single forever." I said a little annoyed. I have no idea why we always end up talking about my private life.

"When was the last time you dated someone? I think it was like 3, maybe even 4 years ago." she argued.

"If you really want to know, it was 4 years ago. But I went on sooo many dates and I saw some guys for a while. It's just like I said, all of those men were idiots. And if I want to buy sexy lingerie, I'm gonna buy it. I don't need any man for that." I said taking my things so I could pay for it.

"Relax. It's not that serious. Buy whatever you want... I don't care." she said nonchalantly as she walked up to me holding Julez by his hand.

"Good. Can we go to a kid's store? I want to buy some things for Julez" I said after she paid for her things as well.

"Sure." she said smiling a little.

*****

I think I never was so exhausted from shopping. After we spent a few hours at the mall, we grabbed something to eat and headed back home. I wasn't mad at Solo or anything, but I have to admit that I was still thinking about what she said.

"I don't need any man for sexy lingerie." I mumbled to myself while picking up my Victoria's Secret bag and looking at what I bought after I took a long hot bath.

"Not bad, not bad at all" I said while looking myself in the mirror with my pink lingerie on. I have to say that I'm even a little proud of myself, because I'm finally getting back into shape, and I'm starting to like my body again.

"Now the only thing I need is a man that will take it off." I said to my reflection in the mirror.

My mind started to play around on its own, and I could see his hand travel through my body. It had been awhile since I allowed a man to touch me like that, because I'm not the type of woman who goes out with a guy just to end up in bed with him. I bit my lip as I visualized his strong arms around me in my head, and then his lips planting kisses on my neck.

"Shit... what the hell?" I said out loud when I realized the man in my mind, the man taking off the little pieces of fabric I had on... was patient 1204.

"Get out of my mind, get out of my mind" I said while putting back my sweatpants with my oversize shirt. That thought is wrong on soooo many levels. First he is my patient and second I'm pretty sure he is married, and third did I mention already that he is my patient? One who is unconscious for over a month? I never even saw him awake.

"Is everything ok here? I heard you talking." Solo said poking her head inside my room.

"Ehm yes everything is fine." I said trying to play down the little panic attack that I was having.

"You sure? You are not talking to yourself again, are you?" She looked at me weirdly.

"I was on the phone with Riley." I lied and quickly walked out of my room "Is the movie ready?" I asked changing the subject and sitting down on the couch.

"Yes." she said sitting down next to me.

We watched the movie and did some small talk but most of the time I was thinking about what happened earlier. Why the hell would I think about him in that kind of way? I don't even know that man. Maybe he is a psycho and that's why no one looked for him.

Stop being stupid Beyoncé, I'm sure he is not a psycho, but still I shouldn't have that kind of thoughts. I don't even know him.