The Immortals~CH.10

Start from the beginning

"Like it?" Cains voice said from behind which made me jump,

"Wow! calm down; No one is going to hurt you." Cain said catching my hand that sent waves of chills toward me,

"Sorry," I said letting go of his grasp, "Penelope You may need some rest the whole entire day." Damen said moving toward me, For once am glad he's on my side. I closed my eyes and felt the whoosh of the wind blow my hair and make a mess. I didn't really care. In tell I heard Damen laughing. Seriously And I thought we were getting to a great start. I walked faster trying to gain speed to where Erik was. Erik was looking at a painting that was craved in the side of the door that said "Life......?" That was it?

"Fascinating isn't it?" Erik said grabbing my hand,

"How?" I said while he looked at me; while I looked at the writing a few times

"Your just going to fill in the dots." I groaned, Erik laughed

As Cain made the two men open the door I literately felt like my jaw dropped in disbelief. I mean serious. Who has a grand carpet that leads toward three huge rooms. The lamps almost reached the ceiling. The wall color was an extravagant royal blue. There was painting's of Michelangelo and Randolf art work. All fascinating. 

"I see that your a fan of these famous artist." Cain said walking beside me, its like he just didn't get one single hint that I don't want to be near him at all.

"There are some that interest me. Yes, are you a fan?" Wait did I just say that? Clearly he has paintings hanged every where,

"Yes I am a fan." I heard Damen in the corner laughing, its like this boy went to nice to a plain jerk.

"Well here's your stop Penelope." Cain opened the door making me see the most extravagant room ever, better then my room. The bed was a King size, and the color was a rich red in the wall. There was a bathroom in the left corner and a small lamp near the bed. A mirror was hanged in the center that made everything bounced and made it look like a princess should sleep here. Not a 17 year old girl who has no idea whats going on, and is also covered in dirt and smells bad. I could feel all eyes were on me. I turned my eyes right at Cain's.

"I need to shower? But here's the thing I don't have any clothes."

"No problem, you may borrow my clothes,"  I gulped, which I swear if it wasn't this quiet then You couldn't probably hear it.

"It may look a little bit big on you, but once we get your clothes clean  you can then change into your own. " He smiled wide at me, 

"Okay then," I smiled but It was all fake, I stepped sided while the other guys left me and I tripped making me look stupid, I didn't think anyone was watching but I heard someone laughing expecting it to be Damen, but I was wrong. His name is Mark which I found out when he told me as he helped me up.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," He smiled at me which made me blush, he was cute an a way, he had brown curly hair. He had very nice green eyes, its like I knew him from some where? I don't know whats up with me lately its like I'm having crushes. Hormones. Ugh!!! 

"So your name is Penelope? Right?" He said while I take a towel from a cabinet he showed me. He walked to were the king size bed was and bounced on it a couple of times. 

"Yes that's the name don't forget it."

"I won't," He stopped and smiled up at me showing his perfectly white straight teeth,

"SO what do you do around here?" I said while I go to the bathroom and turn it on letting it rest on warm water,

"I work here because of my brother. He thinks I need a better understanding in life. Family," 

"Who's your brother?" I said trying to move past the family part, I really didn't want to discuss anything about that particular part. I moved to the door resting my shoulder near the hard wall.

"Well its Cain of course," My mouth dropped did I just hear what I didn't want to hear.So that who, "Well I must be going I don't want you to waste the water," I shook my head and smiled up at him, "Okay Mark; talk to you later." He left making me close the door and going back to the bathroom locking it. I took a deep breath and recovered making me take my clothes off. I went inside the shower making all the crispy blood to leave out my skin. I felt refresh once my body hit the water. I scrubbed the dirt from my hair and washed my body with soup. As I was done I quickly turned off the water, I opened the curtain making a cold breeze come through the room. I hate it when that happens; I wrapped myself twice around with the towel. I flipped my hair upside down wrapping my hair. I walked out the door seeing a pair of clothes in the side of the bed with a note in the corner. I opened it up reading it,

"Here's the clothes you wanted, and oh we picked up your clothes and there right now cleaning. Sweet dreams Penelope."

-Cain

I closed my eyes crumpling the piece of paper to the trash can.  

" Well hey there," I turned around seeing Damen. I felt unconformable with a towel around me,

"Get out!" I said making all my will power to scream at him,

"Wow! I was just going to say good night!" Damen said while raising his hands up to surrender,

"Right? and you couldn't have done it once I was done dressing?" I said grabbing the clothes and making my way toward the bathroom, but Damen stood in front of me. Stopping just inches of me to touch the door knob. He raised his hand making me wonder to what he was up too, I flinched and watched as he touched my cheek making me realize that I had a mark slashed. I winced, but he still continued. 

"What do you want?" I said,

"What I want is this," Damen bent down and lowered his lips toward my neck which made me scared,"Stop!" I said trying my best to sound brave, but all that came out was a wimpier.

"Ha Penelope, you thought I was going to do it!" Damen lips curled up to the a devilish smile,

"That's not funny, Now get out!"  I said pointing my finger toward the door,

"Okay! Okay!" As he smiled back to me and was about to close the door he said, "I hate you,"

"I hate you too." I smiled at him but an evil smile, I quickly made my way toward the bathroom putting on Cain's clothes which made me feel so weird. I walked toward the bed making myself plop and I turned off the lights, 

Great tomorrow is going to be a long day. Especially now that I know that Cain has a brother Who's name is Mark. What a Joy.

**********************************************************************************************************

Okay hoped you liked:) Do you want Penelope to have a friend who's a girl? Tell me Okay!

Rate If you like;)

HAtE so Comment :)

LOve Also Comment:)

Like comment:)

Just tell me?:)