Introduction

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Scout.

To me, being a Scout was better than being in the shitty Military Police. I felt that the Scouts were severely underrated because nobody gave a shit. No one would welcome them back home from trying to take back our land. When I saw them and growing up in a Military family, I swear I knew that I belonged.

Keith Sadies, a Scout Regiment Commander is an old family friend and would have a soft side for me whenever he visited.

My father was a Garrison soldier who never drank alcohol but would get in fights constantly with other soldiers. His name was Kiel Isaac Anders. We call him "KIA" because his parents were killed in the war against the Titans, and we would constantly make jokes out of his name because we all know what it actually stood for in military terms.

My mom was an MP. She hated working for them, but it paid the bills. Her name was Max Isla Anders, or "M.I.A.". We call her "Mad Max" because of her hair trigger temper, which can be set off by something as innocuous as a couple knocks on the door or a bill hasn't been paid and she would take it out on my brother and I constantly.

Speaking of whom, my oldest brother Harri was my role model. He had an attitude that was so positive, you couldn't even penetrate it and try to find one single spot of hatred. He loved doing what he was doing, and there was nothing we could do about it. We call him "Happy Harri" because he was happy all the time, and I don't know whether it's smoking that grass or just because he found someone in his life. I have no fucking clue.

I hated the fact that I was too young to be in the Cadets. To be a Cadet, you have to be in perfect shape and be at least 14 to 16 years old in order to train and learn the ropes of the ODM gear, combat training, exercises, and mentality to join the Scout Regiment, who I really wanna be a part of, the Garrison, which is another contender for me, and the goddamn Military Police Regiment, who I despise indefinitely. Nobody likes the MPs, mostly because they were lazy bastards who give zero fucks about the people inside the Walls.

To me, living like the MPs was nuts. I mean, those that'd rather do nothing than protect the people in the interior were dead by a mysterious serial killer named Kenny the Ripper. Good riddance because they were suckers. They had no balls. And I know for a fact that if there are any MPs that are lazy, they're going to get taken care of.

I always thought that the MPs were pointless since my mother was one. I'd try to convince her to quit and join the Garrison like my dad, but she refused saying that it paid off the bills and the rent of our tiny house. I eventually gave up and just lived with what I had on hand.

That's my introduction. In my journal, reader, I hope you enjoy it and I hope you understand my story.