A Bit of Fun Torture

Começar do início

   "Hello brother" he said in an infernal voice that sent chills down my spine.

   Before I could react, he swung his whip at me. It made contact with my back and I let out a loud scream, from the pain. Within a second, he pulled it back and whipped me again. Each whip felt like being hit with molten lava and Styx water. He clutched his hands into a fist and punched me on my back, between my shoulder joints, forcing my wings to extend.

   My wings sprang to their full length and shuddered a bit. I tried to make them go back but Edward's fist on my shoulder prevent them. He then took his other hand and placed it on the top of one of my wings. He traced the top muscle and without warning, twisted it. I let out a shriek that echoed throughout the cave.

   "Hmm, fun. I wonder if I would get the same reaction from the girl... what's her name? Is it Alesandra something?" he asked, sadistically smirking, and I forgot all about my pain. He had Andromeda captive and she was all that mattered.

   "Where's Andromeda you monster?!" I yelled, bending forward as much as I could with the chains blocking me. I couldn't reach him so instead I settled for spitting on him.

   "Okay gross" he said while rubbing my spit from his face.

   "Now Now, Andromeda is a... special girl. I guess one look wouldn't hurt" he said while shrugging. Ed raised his hand and pointed it to an area in front of me. The place where he pointed started to grow darker and redder. 

   The light in the area seemed to bend and out sprang a bright yellow ball of pure energy. I had to avert my eyes a bit but after a while, I felt the light die down and looked back at it again. Where the ball once was, Andromeda lay floating in air. Surrounding her was a deep blue aura that was probably responsible for keeping her from falling.

   "If you so much as harm a hair on her head..." I said threateningly but started coughing up blood. Edward just waved his other hand in the air in a dismissive motion and Andromeda disappeared from sight.

   "Oh please, I don't have much use of her. But that doesn't mean I will let her escape. Her cage is made from my very life force. To free her you would have you kill me. Like that would happen" he said arrogantly while laughing. I internally smirked in achievement. I know knew what I had to do to free her. The only problem was getting out of these chains and well... Edward.

   "Now I must get going, there are some other matters that require my attention. If you need to find me, which is not going to happen...I am right across the hall, take the third exit to the left" he said in a calm tone, pointing behind him.

    [[{ I know it's pretty stupid of me to make him say that, but I didn't have much of a choice. I couldn't think of any other way for Percy to know the directions }]] 

   He made his whip disappear into thin air and straightened himself. He did a mock salute with two of his fingers and proceeded to walk away. I waited until I was sure that he was gone and let out a deep groan, while tucking in my bloodied wings. The twisted wing caused me to let out a painful grunt, but folded nevertheless.

   I analysed all my options, something I never thought I would do. A plan slowly formed in my head, at least small bits of it. It was gonna be very risky. If anything went wrong... well, I would probably die and the world would end.

    As dramatic as that sounded, it was true. 

   The first thing to do, would be to get out of these chains. I carefully examined them. They seemed to be very strong and made out of some sort of metal. Well...time to use some science. Metal expanded on heating right? So all I have to do...is make it hot enough to slide off of me. 

   Athena would be proud... if a gave a dam about what she thought.

   I tried to calm my laboured breathing and concentrated power to my right hand. I felt it heat up and hellfire formed around it. I saw the chain get red in response to the heat. I knew it was meant to withstand very high temperatures without melting. Fortunately, I didn't have to melt it. 

   I kept heating it and once it was a bright yellow, yanked my hand out. It was still a bit tight, but came out with a bit of effort. I summoned the Sword of Eden in my free arm, which thankfully worked, and swung it at my other arm's chain.

   The sword easily cut through it and I dropped down. I bent my knees to withstand the impact and proceeded to cut my ankle holdings. As the last of my bindings was broken, the remainings of the bracelets and anklets on my limbs disintegrated into dust. Huh...that was neat.

   I was finally free. And to be honest, a bit hungry.

   I steadied myself as exhaustion built up in my chest. I focused my thoughts and turned to where Edward had gone. Not thinking about how stupid it was, I ran towards almost certain doom. 

   That one sentence was pretty much my entire life summed up.

   I walked through archways and underpasses. There was a small resemblance of a path up ahead. I walked towards it but heard noises. I ducked behind a rock and carefully looked out.

   In front of me, was the most disgusting monster I had ever seen...and that's saying a lot.

   It's face was like that of a house fly, with huge crystal balls for eyes. It had a total of twenty mouths on the front and back of his face. From each mouth, a two feet long tongue hung out.  The tongues together overlapped and formed a sort of facial covering.

   In simple words, it was a beard...made out of tongues instead of hair. Grossed out yet?

   The lower body was that of a spider with eight legs and on each leg, long and thick hair grew and looked poisonous. The worst part was it's stomach... it was translucent and I could see the entire digestive tract from the outside. I saw a piece of meat floating in what I assumed was it's third stomach. [[{ Grossed out yet? Or do you need more details?😂 }]]

   Safe to say, it scarred me for life.

   I decided that I had no intention of puking and wisely let the monster pass. Besides, I had to save my strength. Once it was clear, I kept walking down the cavernous terrain that resembled a room and took the third exit to the left, as Edwards had jokingly instructed me to.

   I walked down a narrow hallway before I heard muffled voices from behind an arched wooden door. I closely put my ear against the soft rosewood and listened carefully. I could hear two voices inside.

   "...doesn't have a clue" I heard Ed say. "He will soon." Another voice replied. "No he won't, I'll make sure of that. And even if he did, he'll be dead before he can do anything about it." said Edward in a dark and cheerful tone. I decided to make my presence known.

   I readied Lucian and kicked open the door. The doors swung open and hit the side wall with a satisfying 'bam'. I walked in and put on a poker face before nonchalantly speaking.

             "Edward, I've come to bargain"

 <Remember to vote>