Chapter 73: 1552 Haunted House (5)

Começar do início

"I can figure it out. You can't figure out the part that lacks information. The conclusion is that there is no point in other things except sleeping, and other mental states are meaningless except sleepy."

"Xie Chi, why are you like this--"

Lu Wen subconsciously was about to admire, Xie Chi closed his eyes, his lips moved: "I think Ren Ze may be missing a roommate."

Lu Wen: "...I'm asleep."

He didn't want to be kicked out to join Ren Ze's arrogant son.

In the middle of the night, the sleeping Xie Chi turned over and pressed his hand on the pillow, but the pillow made a few "creaks".

Xie Chi didn't respond. Lu Wen also felt safe because Xie Chi was there. He slept like a dead pig and snored.

[Old swan pond cub! ! ! Don't sleep so hard! ! ! Wake up soon! ! ! ]

[How dare he sleep at ease? ! ]

Three seconds later, "Xie Chi" suddenly opened his eyes.

[Woke up and scared me to death]

[Why doesn't he look like he is asleep, there is no sleepiness in his eyes]

Xie Xinglan got up and stared at the pillow on the bed.

The pillow was originally filled with cotton wool, soft and flat, but at this time it began to squirm, like quicksand, one slumped, and the other swelled again. The thin pillow cloth lined the shape of the stuff inside. It was very small and very small. The small things were huge and terrifying. They were squeezed into the pillow, pushed, climbed and trampled, rubbing their limbs against the pillow cloth, as if they wanted to run out, but could do nothing.

Xie Xinglan took out the blade of the evil spirit from the bottom of the bed. The sharp blade pierced the pillow cloth, and the screams of "creak" appeared in the ears, which made the ears numb.

At that moment, Xie Xinglan saw clearly what was in the pillow-a little mouse, a mouse cub that hadn't grown hair yet.

Densely packed, there are hundreds of them, full of dangdang squeezed in pillows, all pink, pink under the skin, black organs, stains, hundreds of pairs of eyes that have not yet grown are stacked together, bulging out of the skin, like In the crab's eyes, countless thin claws fluttered and stirred, like the feet of grass prawns and centipedes.

[Intensive phobia died]

Xie Xinglan blinked, the scream of "creak" in his ear disappeared, and the pillow in front of him returned to normal. Looking inside from the cut, there was nothing but a pile of torn cotton wool.

Hallucinations? But those things seemed to be hurt by his evil spirit blade, otherwise they wouldn't scream.

Xie Xinglan frowned.

"Chichi, wake up." Xie Xinglan said warmly.

The voice in his mind was lazy and dumb, as if he had just woke up: "Brother, what's the matter?"

Xie Xinglan sat by the bed and described what had just happened to him.

Xie Chi instantly became sober: "Mouse?"