Shivaay patted his back and said"koi nhi yrr aaj nhi toh kal naaam pata chal hi jayega".Mahir hummed and then they went to the theatre as the movie was about to start.

Mahir sat beside Shivaay and on the other side of Shivaay sat a girl whom he obviously didn't knew.

The movie began and the while movie they all were keenly watching it.As the movie ended and the lights fell on them and mahir turned to see Shivaay he saw the same girl(hospital wali) sitting beside Shivaay.He once again was just staring her when Shivaay tapped him out of his trance.

Shivaay"kya hua??.Mahir came out of his trance and told Shivaay"Woh ladki jo tere paas bethi h na wahi h hospital wali"Shivaay turned to look behind but found nobody.Shivaay said"kon ladki yaha toh koi nhi h??.Mahir said"h nhi thi...thodi derr pehle yahi bethi thi...mein tujhse baat krne laga aur utne mein Woh nikal gayi......yrrr jab bhi milti h sirf muhh dikhayi krti h......baat krne se pehle hi madam gayab...banda aage bade toh bade kese???.Said this frustratingly.Shivaay said"mujhe Lagta h tu uss ladki ke baare mein bht zyada Soch Raha h aaj kal isliye Woh tujhe hrr jagah dikhayi dene lagi h...relax bro mil jayegi aur ek din baat bhi kr legi tu tension mat le.Mahi said"tujhe Lagta h mein hallucinate kr raha hu??mein pagal nhi hu ki sapne aur reality mein fark na samajh aaye??sacchi thi yahapr Woh yrr...kese yakeen dilao tujhe mein??.

Before anyone of them could proceed the conversation further kunj said.

Kunj-chalo Bhai ab jaldi se Kahi dinner krne chalte h bhook lagi h okay??

Mahir and Shivaay just hummed.Then the Sehgal brothers left the mall and went to a hotel and had their dinner and then headed back home.

Next day,
It was a Monday and a working day so mahir was currently in the cabin reading some patient's file when he thought to take a round of the hospital as he does it daily to make sure everything works well.

He was on his round when he saw a lady bringing a boy in the hospital and asking for help.The lady held the boy in her arms and the boy's head was bleeding a lil bit.

A doctor attended them and mahir followed them.He entered the cabin were the lil boy was been treated and the girl was also present over there.He was again in a trance and was just staring at the girl when his trance was broken becoz of the lil boy's wails.

The boy was shouting for his mumma and was crying calling out her mumma and the girl beside her was trying to console him and seeing this mahir thought that the girl was his mother and don't know why but there was a pain his chest and so he just walked off from there without talking to the girl even when she was in front of him.

Mahir went to his cabin and sat on his chair.

Mahir-yrr Woh ladki shadishuda h uska ek beta h.....Woh mere reach ke bahar h....better mein usse bhul jau aur apne kaam pr dhyan du....aur mein konsa usse pyaar krta tha woh bass ek attraction tha aur Kuch nhi....better I should forget her....Woh shayad apni life mein Khush hogi with her family and I should not intervene in it

He was saying all these things to himself becoz he was heartbroken and needed consolence which he gave to himself.He was making himself understand the things.

He then tried to focus on his work but his mind would always wander over her thoughts.He needed to get things out of his heart so he dialled shivaay's number.

Shivaay picked up after a few rings and said"bol ab kya ho Gaya??"

Mahir"yrr Shivaay Woh ladki mujhe aaj phir dekhi lekin meine usse aaj bhi baat nhi ki"

The Lady Of mY HoUSeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara