Chapter 5. I'm Not A Perfect Witch

Start from the beginning

Also the fact that she misses me, gave me butterflies. It gave me more butterflies when Boscha wrote 'Your hero' as her signature. She still remembers about how we first met and that's when I called her a hero. My hero. I remembered about the small box that was also inside the bag. I wiped my tears away and reached inside the bag to retrieve the box. I pulled it out and opened the small lid. It was a golden bracelet with the letter 'W' attached to it.

 It was a golden bracelet with the letter 'W' attached to it

Boscha really is sorry. This really convinced me enough that she means well. I need to see her as soon as possible. Maybe I can text her through Penstagram to meet somewhere so we can talk. I really hope she answers.

------------------------------

Boscha's POV

*Group chat*

3-eyedBeast: I did it! I managed to give Willow my gift to her.

Skara4life: NO WAY! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! :,)

Ame1i@: Congrats on doing it!

2CATty4U: Good thing you didn't chicken out.

Skara4life: So give us details about what happened.

3-eyedBeast: I took my time walking to Willow's locker after school because I didn't want that many students bugging us. Once the coast was clear, I started walking faster and I saw Willow already there. I went up to her and just held out the bag for her to grab which she did. Willow asked me what it was for and I told her that it was my way of apologizing to her for what I've done in the past. She thought I was joking but I told her to look inside to prove that I wasn't. I also told her that she could do whatever she wants with my letter and the bracelet. I was about to walk away until Willow thanked me for it. I told her 'You're welcome' and walked off like that. I didn't stay to see her read the letter and open up the box. I wasn't ready for what Park had to say to me.

2CATty4U: Wow...I believe that she is super happy that you gave her a bracelet and that you really meant what you said in the letter.

Ame1i@: I bet she has fallen in love with you~ ♡3♡

3-eyedBeast: AMELIAAAA!!!!!!!! –_–

Skara4life: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^0^

2CATty4U: LOL

3-eyedBeast: You guys are unbearable. But that's okay. Anyways that's all I have to say. I'll let you all know if anything else happens. Later class/team mates.

I exited out the chat and scrolled through Penstagram. I had nothing to do at home considering that my parents are still out and I'm by myself here to take care of the house. I could invite my friends over but I already told them enough gossip. Maybe Amity and Luz if they aren't busy.