Chapter 13

(A/N: To those of you who are reading this, this chapter is extra-long don't get used to it.)

(Rimuru POV)

What? Where am I? Surrounding me is nothing but darkness. None of my senses are working except for touch, but even that is fairly muddled. Well, that's beside the point. Usually, I go into sleep mode when I lose a lot of magicules, but I can't think of anything that I did that would consume magicules. Well, my theory at least is Loki had something to do with this. I mean I fell asleep the second her blood touched me so that was probably it.

...

(unknown amount of time later.)

...

Damn, it's been So long I should probably find some excuse for why I was gone for so long. I mean, I don't really have any perception of time in this void, but this is longer than normal... probably... I mean I have nothing to compare it to. But my gut is telling me that it's been at least a day. Um... let's see an excuse, an. Excuse...

...

(unknown amount of time later)

...

How long has it been? Stuck in this darkness with no human contact no one to talk to.

Somehow I haven't yet gone insane. Or have I? Usually insane people don't realize they're insane. so maybe?

Oh right, an excuse. Well... since the whole me knowing magic without the blessing of a god seemed to be unheard of I guess I could say that I went to where I learned magic. That should work...

...

(unknown amount of time later)

...

Finally after being stuck in this void for so long... I begin to feel something. My body. I can move it once more. I quickly activate magic sense and I regain all my senses. An absurd amount of joy, excitement, relief, and another bundle of emotions is pumped directly into my nonexistent bloodstream. I take my human form and clutch my fist.

"I'm back," I whisper to no one in particular.

"Welcome back." responded a voice regardless. I turn my head a see the goddess Loki with her signature grin on her face. "We've got a bit to talk 'bout" She added.

(Third person POV)

Rimuru had been asleep, alone, for just under 14 days. As most of you have probably realized he has lost Great Sage, Oranius cut its connection to the voice of the world making it unable to communicate to Rimuru.  He still has the abilities granted by it he simply can't communicate that to make sure it didn't remind him of the memories he had lost. So for that entire 336 hours of time, he was alone the only thing he could do was feel the floor under him, but that wasn't going to be enough to make him go insane.

In that seemingly eternity of a 14 day period a lot had happened. Loki summarised the most important things, in short, she told him about the carnivorous plants found in the sewer, Aiz's upgrade to level six, about an unknown red-haired tamer who controlled the carnivorous plant monsters, The attack of said red-haired tamer, and carnivores monsters on the 18th floor, about the fetus that mutates monsters found on the 18th floor, and about the next expedition.

She then went on to talk about the current situation, which was Aiz's disappearance, Bete, Lefiya, and an elf named Filivis from a different familia going into the dungeon to look for her after they received a note from her. And the rest of The upper echelon of the Loki familia going throughout the sewers to deal with any more carnivorous plants that could be found.