chapter 3

(??? Pov)

I have quite a few questions. Where is Rimuru from? she said outside the continent, but if anything that just makes it harder to figure out. Who Is Rimuru? I've never seen her before In Orario or in the Dungeon. There are some unusual people in Orario, but even among them she would stand out, wearing a mask, light blue hair, And even her armor seems fairly expensive.  But, aside from all of those questions, the biggest one is. How was she capable of able to use magic without chanting? It would be one thing if it wasn't so powerful, but instant teleportation without a chant is crazy to think even for 1st class adventures. Depending on the range you could seriously cut down on time and teleport to anywhere in the dungeon instead of going through the dungeon every time.

I sighed things are never so easy, are they? Well anyway, I should probably find her party before those guys find us again. "Well, I guess we should find your party," I say.

"You're willing to do all of this for me, but won't tell me your name? Are you perhaps a tsundere?" She Whispered. She tried to say it quiet enough so I wouldn't hear and if I were a human I probably wouldn't. But I'm an animal person so I could hear every word of what she said.

How does she know what tsundere means? I've only heard that word used by my Goddess, Amaterasu who refuses to tell me what it means. Everyone else I know, never even heard the word before much less what it means.

(Rimuru Pov)

"You're willing to do all of this for me, but won't tell me your name? Are you perhaps a tsundere?" I joked to myself As we walked out the alley. Although as soon as the words leave my mouth her eyes widen and her tail begins to wag intensely.

"You know what that means!?" she asks within her eyes and getting a little close. I raise my hands and begin to back away

"Umm, what do you mean?" I question. What is she so excited about. I question. She leans in even closer causing me to bend backward.

"Tsundere? You know what that means?" she asked giving me an even more intense look than before.

"Umm, yeah. Why?" I nervously ask. This makes her tail wag even faster. She then suddenly froze. She seemed to realize the way she was acting was outside of her established character, and promptly takes a step back before clearing her throat.

"Please tell me what it means. A certain someone calls me that all the time and she never tells me or anyone I know what it means." She responded not trying to hide the annoyance in her voice.

Ah, so that's what this was. She wants to know what it means so this "someone" will stop. But... "where's the fun in that." I say teasingly. Once I say those words her tail stops immediately and her face froze where it was. She then crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

"I helped you with those thugs Just think of this as payback," she said glaring at me

"hmm. Yes you did, help me with that, but I also helped you get away." I pointed out "I'd say with that we are about even." I finished.

"Tch, It's not like I needed your help to leave that place."  she tried to argue.

"I could say the same for my situations."  I counter. based on her facial expression though she seemed to have expected this response.  

"well I can help you find your party, but I'll only do it if you tell me what that means," she says thinking she's won. She wore a smug smile on her face that asked what are you gonna do now.

"Yes well it is a shame, I don't have a party" I retorted, but a little too late did I realize what I just said. Her face turned from smug to serious in an instant she looked at me suspiciously and asked