"Lilia. It wasn't your fault. Ruby and I noticed the car. We just couldn't get out of the way quick enough. It was never your fault."

"You don't know how much I've hoped that someday you would say that's it's not my fault and it would leave my subconscious."

"It is not your fault. And for what it's worth, I miss you a lot Lilli. And I want you to be my best friend again. Will you?"

"Absolutely."

"Ruby would be so proud of us, for making up," I chuckle, through tears.

"She would, wouldn't she?"

"Yeah."

We sit there win silence again, and it's one of the most comforting silences ever.

"We should've arch a movie together. Do you have Disney plus?"

"Yes."

"We can watch a movie through there!"

"Okay. What do you want to watch?"

"Lilli, you should know this."

"Tangled?"

"Tangled," I nod and we FaceTime, and watch movies together all night.

I'm starting to think it's a good thing I broke up with a cash. Because I think the entire time we were together, it was superficial happiness.

This might be the first time I have felt real, true happiness, since Ruby died.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8:37 AM

"Claire!" someone yells, and Hudson comes running into my room and jumps on me.

I sit up and see my phone still on and Lilia still in FaceTime, waking up from Hudson's yelling.

"Who's that?" He points at the screen.

"That's my best friend. Her name is Lilia."

"Lilia?" Mason perks up when he walks into my room and hears her name. He rushes over to the phone and smiles.

"You look amazing Lilia."

She blushes and I smush my face into my pillow.

"Why do you have to hit on all my friends? I don't hit on yours!"

"And she's taken Mase, so back off," I hear someone yell, and Tucker walks into the screen.
I assume, they have basketball practice today. Lilia plays on the boys team. He used to go there to wake her up because she never gets up, and her parents are usually at work in the mornings so they can't.

"Hey Claire." Tucker and I had an odd relationship when we were dating. We didn't break up because we fought a lot. We broke up because we weren't right for each other. Neither of us felt like we belonged together. So we mutually agreed to breakup. And we were and are still good friends.

"Hey Ty."

All of the sudden, Laken, Drew, and Connor come into my room, banging pits and pans. Lilia gets a confused look on her face.

They'd top when Laken sees Lilia and zooms over to the camera.

"Well hello, beautiful."

I groan and flop back into my bed.

"She's taken. Go away. God, why can't y'all be normal and not bother me like Jacob."

"Because he's boring. And where's the fun in that," Bronnor says, walking into my room, also banging pots.

"You were my favorite Bronnor. I think Spencer is now."

"You barely talked to him when he was here."

"He doesn't wake me up at all hours of the morning."

"That's because he's never here."

"But I am today," Spencer says enthusiastically, running cams jumping into my bed.

"I release my previous statement. Jacob is my new favorite."

"What?" Jacob says, walking past my room, shirt off because he is sweaty from baseball practice. He notices the pits and pans and the cluster of boys in my room and continues to walk. "Never mind, I don't want to know," he mumbles.

"Alright, everyone out!" I demand and Connor, Bronnor, Mason, Hudson, and Spencer leave.

"Y'all two," I command at Drew and Laken, who are sitting in my bed. In spite of me, they don't move so I walk over to my closet, pick up a shoe, and hurl it at them. It hits Drew right in the head, and I have to stifle a laugh.

"Fucking bitch," Drew mutters, walking out of the room with Laken on his tracks.

"Love you too."

"Go to hell."

He shuts my door and I walk back over to Lilia. She has a terrified look on her face.

"I feel bad for you."

"Tell me about it. Anyways, I have to go Lilli. I miss you! I talk to you soon hopefully."

"Bye, love ya, Claire Bear!" God, she knows I hate that name.

"Love ya too, Lilli Bug." She gets a grumpy look on her face and rolls her eyes then hangs up and I laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey y'all! Thanks for reading this chapter! What do you think of Lilia? Do you lien her? And wasn't her heart to heart with Claire so cute but so sad. And what about how the boys invaded her room? Annoying, right?

Thank y'all for reading! Please feel free to comment anything including questions for question of the chapter!

QOTC: If you could go anywhere, where would you go and with who?

AOTC: Definitely Paris, probably with my future boyfriend because it's the city of love or something like that. And if not Paris, London, with my best friend.

Have A Great Day, Everyone!

-Sav✨