"No!" I snapped, raising my voice slightly. "I don't want to push my luck— our luck!"

"Armena, fucking push your luck! Push our luck!" she screamed, I could picture her bouncing on her toes. "For fucks sake push our god damn luck!"

Potter grabbed the receiver in that moment and muttered a string of curses at me. Several words I could have sworn were not even English, I think he switched to German at one point. I heard Pansy yelling at him on the other line, fighting for the phone. Pansy eventually grabbed it back, panting into the receiver.

"I don't care what you do, fix it!" she hissed, "fuck him Armena, please!"

I heard Draco's door open, his footsteps heavy down the hall.

"I have to go" I hissed, "I'll see you soon, okay?"

I hung up the receiver with a click and spun around, Draco shuffled into the room not meeting my eyes. I watched him as he reached into a cabinet, pulling out a glass. He stuck it under the facet, filling it up with water. He brought the cup to his lips, finishing it in one sip. He muttered something to himself as he set the glass down. His eyes refused to meet mine as he placed his hands on the cool countertop, rocking back and forth.

"Draco?" I asked.

"I should get you back," he muttered.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"There is nothing to talk about" he sighed, running his hand over his hair.

I watched as his shirt lifted up slightly, revealing the line of hair that settled in between his hips down to below his pajama pants. I let out a sharp hiss between my teeth, as I tugged down my own oversized t-shirt. I glanced over at me, taking in my appearance. I thought for a moment he was going to walk over to me and push me against the wall but instead he shook his head and walked out of the room.

*******

Monday: October 6th, 2010

I felt like I was going through the motions on Monday. I felt like someone else was pulling my strings making me move through time. I couldn't even think about doing anything remotely productive. My hair looked dull and I had dark circles under my eyes from my restless nights of sleep. 

When Draco sent me on my merry way on Saturday, I arrived back at my flat to a very enraged Harry Potter and an ecstatic Pansy Parkinson. The moment I stepped out of the flue, Potter had his wand up to my throat. He screamed and screamed at me until he was blue in the face. Then after that was done Pansy proceeded to squeal and screech at me, begging for details which started a whole other round with Potter.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Pansy screeched jumping up and down that she was practically bouncing off of our flat's walls.

"No, no, fuckin' no!" Potter countered, "I should have gone with you. I should have said fuck it and skipped out on our wedding anniversary because apparently my wife has a death wish and you can't keep your knickers on!"

"She kept her knickers on!" Pansy pointed her finger at her husband, "that's the whole point, she kept them on!!"

She jumped off of me and wrapped her arms around Potter's shoulder's, swinging him around.

"They kissed and we are both still alive and well" she planted a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"You say that now, but watch all your teeth fall out tomorrow morning" he huffed, blushing slightly from his wife's affections.

I rolled my eyes and walked into our small kitchen. Everything seemed so scaled down compared to Draco's immaculate Parisian apartment. I opened up the fridge and pulled out a box of cold chinese food. I stabbed my fork into the noodles, silently cursing myself for not actually letting Draco in my knickers.