2. Meditate- I need to work on my volcano of a temper! I was calm until I snapped then I erupt but you so wouldn't want to be the one standing near me

3. Learn French- I learnt it at school but I was never really that good. I would aim to learn two French words at least everyday.

4. Become a genius!- I had lots of free time so I should use it to expand my mind and become super smart!

And ermm well at the moment that is it. When the dc comes round I will need to ask for school books to complete 3 and 4.

I sat looking at the empty bookshelf until I got bored five minuets later. I decided to make a start on 1 and 2. I went to put on a pair of jogging bottoms and I sat on the floor in the bedroom. I crossed my legs, closed my eyes and let myself forget everything. I took deep breaths in held it then out. I zoned put and listened to the outside world. I could here the outside world. In my head I thought of what it would be like to be outside. I longed to be in the fresh air. People say that you want something more when you can't have it well it was so true.

But like all good things it came to an abrupt end. My short lived silence was ruined by " Ow! You you moron that was my nose." to my surprise it was dan's voice. I was surprised because , even though he really deserved it, I didn't think Scott was the violent type. He was always so laid back. Also because I thought I would be the first one to snap and punch him. Guess I was wrong.

I ran into the living room to see what had happened. "What is going on?" I yelled. Dan stopped mid punch.

"Nothing" was Dans reply

"I'm not stupid! You were about to hit him weren't you? "

"N-"

"Weren't you?"

"yer fine. I was alright happy now."

"Not just yet." I stepped forward. He annoyed me so much. I had so much anger built up inside I had to release it. I punched him straight in the face.

"What was that for?"

"For lying to me."

Dan was about to answer when something was fiddling with door. My heart rate speed increased at an alarming rate.

The door opened. We all just stared at it. " Hey guys it's just me." thank goodness it was just the D.C.

"Hey were in here." I called.

He opened the door into the living room. "Hey I got some stuff for you." 

He placed a huge bag on the floor. " Be right back." and with that he exited again.

A couple of minuets later he came back in with another bag a similar size. He excited again and before he came back into the room he locked the door behind him. " Ok guys there are clothes food and books for you Teri. Feel free to see what is in the bags. Teri yours is the pink one." I thought that was obvious." Scott yours is the one on the left. Dan yours is on the right. I am gonna make a coffee. Anyone else want one?"

"Nah thanks"

"No thanks"

"I'm good tah"

He left the room and we dived into our bags. At the top of it I found jeans and tops, skirts and the odd dress. They actually looked really pretty. I totally owe him. I found books at the bottom of the bag. Lots of them. Twilight, which was good one of my favourite's. The whole Angus thongs and perfect snogging collection which I was absolutely chuffed with! It was my all time favourite! A collection of Jane austin. Nice. And some random other books I had never heard of but they seemed pretty good. These books would defiantly keep me occupied.

" So what do you think?" I hadn't noticed he had re- entered the room.

"Thank you so much!" I beamed up at him and he gave me a small smile back.

"I'm glad. My daughter came shopping with me."

"She has very good taste"

"Thanks for the stuff." Scott said.

"Yer thanks" Dan added.

"No probs. I guess I had better get going. I put the stuff away in the fridge for you. Is there anything else you need?"

" Er do you mind bringing school books with you next time so I can revise for my exams. I just hope all of this will be sorted so I can finish them."

"Yer sure and I hope so to. See you in a couple of days."

"Bye" we all said together.

He left and locked the door behind him. I grabbed the pink bag and walked into the bedroom. I placed it on the bed and opened the wardrobe. I hung up all of the dresses and some tops and skirts. Next I moved onto the dresser. There were six draws so two each. The top left I put my new underwear and pyjamas. In the right I put the remainder of my clothes.

I grabbed Angus thongs and perfect snogging and started to read it. It is hilarious and a definite favourite of mine. I love it because it reminds me of my life back home and to be fair it is kinda scary when you can read the book and say you have done pretty much everything in there.

"Oi nerd!" dan obviously.

"Don't keep saying oi I am not an animal."

"Whatever nerd"

"Just because I read it does not make me a nerd."

"Yer it does." that was it he had annoyed me too much now. I smacked him over the head as hard as I could and lay on the bed reading my book in peace. Yer right! Dan followed me in to the bed room and lay by me. He put his hand around my waist and hugged me. I dropped the book and turned around ready to attack him or insult him with a witty comment but instead I turned around and forgot what I was going to say.

I felt sparks and a charge of electricity pass through me. He leaned in and I wanted him to. So I did the same. We kissed. The whole time my body felt like jelly as my brain turned to mush. It felt like a fireworks and it sounded like it to. Wait no it was one loud bang an it wasn't a firework.

"What the hell are you doing?!" it was Scott. Shoot!