Epilogue

No one POV

4 years later.

"Jeon JUNGKOOK! You jerk where are you" seokjin yelled from top of his lungs from the upstairs of there house.

Yes there house they are married now,after graduating from high school  they got married and now they are already 1 year married , and about there work, jungkook was working as CEO in jeon co. And seokjin was working in his high school as decoction professor.

About others hoseok was married with Kiara and work as detective in police, jimin and yoongi also got married after graduating now they are 2 year married and have a 1 year girl nari and they both run a big and famous bakery.

And about namjoon and taehyung in harrashmant of seokjin they were not in fault because of Azazel spell ,they were in his control while they did all of this and why they did it, but now they are in good terms with seokjin and jungkook.

"I am here baby what happened" jungkook replied from kitchen and peak out his head to see fuming seokjin coming towards him as he also walk out of the kitchen.

"What happened to my baby huh tell me" jungkook caressed seokjin cheeks softly and kissed his forehead.

"I-I.." seokjin look down with his red cheeks in shyness and continue "I am pregnant"

Before he could understand he was in air by two strong hand holding his waist carefully. Jungkook slowly place him down and hug him tight as his tears rolling down from his eyes in happiness.

"I am so so happy baby thank you thank you so much to give me love and all the happiness" jungkook says and kissed seokjin all over his face.

They leaned there forehead together and stared in each other's eyes while happy tears on  there eyes were leaving, they leaned close and crashed there lips together for passionate​ and sloppy kiss but then it filled with lust and love they had for each other.

Seokjin tugged his hands in jungkook hair and jungkook hands was in his waist jungkook lift him up and he wrapped his legs around him as jungkook started to walk towards there bedroom without breaking the kiss.

There tounge fought and teeth clashing moaned escaped from them as they kiss. Jungkook slowly dropped seokjin body on bed while he was hovered on him they pulled apart after becoming breathless and smiled at each other as jungkook tickle him with his nose.

They undone there clothes and toss them in floor carless as jungkook started to kiss his neck to collarbone and seokjin moaned so sinfully that turned on jungkook more hearing those beautiful moans from his husband.

He trailed his hands all over seokjin body while sucking his nipples and stopped on his flat belly and caressed it softly before whispering there.

"My little one daddy and appa love you so much come soon okay" he kissed seokjin belly and seokjin smiled at the sweet gesture of his husband.

"Hmmm.. jungkook Ahhh.." seokjin moaned out as jungkook rubbed his member and pushed slowly inside him.

"Tell me if you are hurt baby" jungkook says with concern.

"Move please ahmmm..." Seokjin seductively says that jungkook lose his temper and started to move in and out.

"Ahhh. Aaahh ..Ahhh ....AA..Hmmmm jungkook" jungkook pound on him in steady pace and leaned to kiss him softly while his hands was twirling and playing with his nipples.

"I love you so much jinni baby"

"I love you too kookie"

_______
Thanks for reading 😍

This story is ended and I hope you would like this because this was my first story.