16

Jungkook POV

I cried harder and harder each minute I don't know how long I am here but I just cry as I breakdown here my heart out.

Ouch.

Something hit me on my arm in so much power I groaned in pain and tried to run and  got my wond out.

"Who's that, who is here" I asked tried to clam not wanting to show my weakness

One more attack and I collapsed in ground I was in so much pain I hear chuckled in the woods.

"Look at you, your traning is useless I didn't though that you are easy to kill" he laugh scarstically I try to stand and I succeed I point my wond where I heard the voice come.

"Don't you think is time to know the truth jungkook" I heard someone move from the woods and come out from there now I can see the person whose attacking on me.

My eyes widened in shock as I see the person stood there with a evil grin on his face I can't believe what I am seeing my heart who already was into pieces one again shatter into pieces.

"Mr.kang you" I was so shocked but he started to laugh loud and more people come out from woods.

"Yes my jungkookie it's me all the time it's me behind everything what happened to your family and misunderstanding between you and seokjin that all the things that happened to you I did it"

Seokjin POV

"What do you mean hyung what happen to jungkook" I asked in panicked .

"I saw a dream and saw jungkook was attacked by someone" as I heard him I started to run towards jungkook where I had left him.

I reached the place where I left him as all others also follow behind me my eyes widened as I saw scene in front of me that jungkook was standing in the middle while Mr. Kang and his man circling him..

I run over him but before I stepped yoongi held my wrist and grab me behind the woods I try to realise from his grip but he held me there.

"Jin no it's only going to more danger for jungkook let's saw what they are doing before we do anything" I nodded and hid behind the woods with all of them.

"Yes my jungkookie it's me all the time it's me behind everything what happened to your family and misunderstanding between you and Jin that all the things happened to you I did it" when Mr.kang said this reality hit me so hard.

My tears started to unshed this is all that happened was just misunderstanding and I didn't believe on jungkook when he said and begged in  Iam so stupid how can do this to him he really​ love me so much.

"What do you mean why you did this to me" jungkook shouted at mr.kang but he just laughed at him.

"You don't know but I am not what I looked like" mr. Kang says and then what we saw our eyes widened in shock as month hung open.

He change his look ,body and took horrible look that can horrified all world I gulp in horror but I am so much worried for jungkook I am so afraid for him why he is Mr.kang doing this.

"Who are you I know you are not Mr.kang and where is Mr.kang what you did to him" jungkook asked while pointing his wond towards mr.kang

"That weak Kang leemin I killed him and throw his body somewhere I didn't know" he laughed out so loud like a evil.

"And I am Azazel"

______
Thanks for reading 😍