8

Seokjin POV

I looked at jungkook he is already looking at me with the most fond smile and he is looking so handsome and sexy in this outfit.

"Attention please, let's the dance start" anchor announced and music started to play and one by one all of them started to dance with their partner.

"Uhmm.." jungkook clear his thoart I looked at him "can you dance with me" I nod

He give his hand and I took it and walk in dancing area my one hand was interlock with his hand and one was on his shoulder and his was on my waist be began to sway with music we both smiling at each other ear to ear.

The feeling was euphoria for me that feeling I can't describe.

He stopped and pulled me more close by my waist and looked in my eyes intently the air was getting hotter I can feel his breath on my lips I stared at him in detail and something caught my eyes.

My eyes go widen when I called my memory when namjoon bullying me in the back of school and something save me like cheetah who is wearing a same necklace as jungkook. It's mean that was a jungkook but how there is no magic that can change your self in something else.

I think I can ask jungkook it's the right thing

"Jungkook" someone interpreted when I just about to ask him "hey can I stole him for a moment"

"Ofcourse Mr.kang, I will wait for you jungkook" I replied jungkook looked with apolzatic I smiled at him in reassurance.

I went to drank some water because I am feeling thirsty for that instense dance and from the new news. I think I can ask him about that necklace later.

"Hey jin you look beautiful today" I gulped the water after hearing that dark voice I looked back to see my fear namjoon standing with huge evil grin.

"I think it's​ time to go" I tried to go away from him but he pulled me out of the ballroom I try to wiggle from his grip but I had no strength.

"Let me go namjoon...Jungkook help me .. Jungkook...Ahhh.." I screamed when he slapped me hard and started to pull me out of the school.

He led in the jungle dark sight and I started to feared up my full body is shaking as my tears continusouly rolling from my eyes he stopped and throw me on the ground I tried stand up but my body give up.

He walk closer to me with smrik on his face I started to back from him till my back hit the tree but he didn't stop he walking closer to me.

Suddenly someone appears between us and roared at namjoon who flinched in fear and widened in his eyes in shock and started to running away.

I looked at the thing who just save me from that monster my eyes are wide open as I stare at him. It's a big lion but his colour is blue and eyes red like that one cheetah who saved once from namjoon.

I looked at in his eyes that eyes that has lovingly staring into mine I know him that is he absolutely but then he turned and started to walking away.

"J-junkook" he stopped in his place and turned towards me then the very bright shine come around him and then he will be again became jungkook.

I looked at him in shock what just happened here as he smiled at me and walk close to give his hand for helping me to Stand up.

"You are okay" he asked but my mind didn't working I just stare on him still froze like that.

He laughed "I am sorry I don't want mean to scare you"

"What the hell just happened jungkook how did you-" he pressed his finger on my lips and I go silence by his sudden action.