Who the hell are you?

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, lightning encases them and the cage around them.

"I can't move!"

"It's such a shame...Truthfully, I would have rather kept watching you in  action, But you see, I have a position to maintain. You know too much." Fire bursts from his raised right hand.

"I can't let you live."  

Suddenly, The only Sarutobi yells out-

"Sealing Jutsu! Release!" The yellow lightning stops circling around him, allowing him to freely move. He walks forwards.

"I'm more cautious than I look. I'm glad I prepared that, just in case!"

"Hmph! I guess i should have expected just as much."

"Big bro!"

"Don't worry. Hey, I'll protect you all even if it costs me my life!"

"What are you talking about!? I wont let you die! I'll never let you die!" Kashin narrows his already covered eyes.

"You have changed, Megumi..." Whispers to himself, but deciding to speak to his leader later, he ignores it.

"Fine. Why don't you just show me...What a jounin of the lead is capable of?" The sensei grabs his chakra blade and charges forwards, slicing at the man but the white bearded man simply dodges hit after hit and kicks her sensei back.

"Fire Style!: Fire Dragon Bomb!" Fire surrounds Kashin's figure, and after a few seconds it stops, revealing a substitution. 

"That sort of Ninjutsu won't work on me."

"Kuso!" Her sensei charges again and after a few hits colliding with each other, Kashin kicks the Sarutobi back, once again.

"Sensei!"

"Hey, Don't worry about me!" He weakly walks towards Kashin once again.

"Is this the best a leaf Jounin can do?" He flashes in front of the Brown haired man, fighting together with him.

Ahmya grits her teeth while watching the fight, trying to figure out why she can't teleport or swap with something.

All of their eyes widen when a blue ball forms in the opponents hands.

"Nani!?"

"He's got one too!?"

"A rasengan?!" 

Konohamaru hits the man with his own rasengan, the two jutsus colliding until their both pushed backwards.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Konohamaru Sarutobi...Your technique is good, but you still have a long way to go."

"What did you say?" He glances at something on his hip, his whole body suddenly bursting into flames. 

"SENSEI!/ BIG BRO!"

"The trance of true flames. Neither gale nor deluge can extinguish those flames." Konohamaru yells in pain, as Ahmya and Boruto have had just enough.

"Stop it! Stop it!"

Their eyes widening when the brown haired male falls on his knees.

"Stop....Stop it!" 

Boruto lifts his right hand while Ahmya lifts her left hand, both preparing something.

Borutos arm begins sucking in the lightning along with Ahmyas own arm doing the same.

Black lines appear on his right eye while her Purple eyes flash brighter than ever.

"They released the paralysis!"