Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen

Start from the beginning

You're annoyed because that person was annoyed at you?

She you're mad because she didn't do anything for you two to reconcile, when in fact, you're the one who did something wrong? And I was the one who should be apologizing? Is this pride?

"AHHHHHH! FUCK MY LIFEEEEE!" I shouted on my pillow. I hate this. This can't be happening to me! I fucking hate thisssss!

"Why are you shouting?"

I felt my heart thumping inside my chest..

"Hey."

I immediately got up from the bed and looked for the owner the voice..

"FUCK! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! I THOUGHT IT WAS--"

"Hey! Lia! Ouch! Who?! Stop!"

"You're fucking annoying!"

"What the? What did I do?! Hey! Stop it already!" I just continued on throwing slaps on her direction. Do you know that saying, expectation hurts? This is the best case scenario to be example. "Choi Lia!

That's when I snapped out of it. "Annoying."

I turned my back away from her and exited my room. Chaeyoung was still calling after me and I know she followed me here in the living room. I saw how Yuna's eyes went wide upon seeing Chaeyoung tailing behind me.

"W-who are you?" Yuna asked suspiciously.

"Uhm.. Chaeyoung?" She answered unsure. Wow. Did she lost a lot of brain cells to forget her name?

"Hey, Son Chaeyoung! How did you freaking entered my house?" I squinted my eyes to intimidate her.

"Oh. Uhm.. the w-window." Chaeyoung muttered shyly while rubbing the back of her neck.

Seriously? I have to keep that window locked all the time. There are tons of people who trespasses in here it's getting uncomfortable.

I sat of the single sofa and I saw Yuna was still on shock. "She's my classmate, babe. Don't mind her." I explained and scanned the channel of the tv.

"Hey! Why are you here? Did you know that you're trespassing?" I raised an eyebrow when I take a look on Chaeyoung. Why was she being so dramatic again? Why does she looked constipated?

"Uhm.. You're Lia's best friend?" Chaeyoung said while pointing at Yuna.

"I already answered your question! Yes, she's my best friend and no you can't court her. So you can now go home--"

"S-so, who's t-the girl outside?" I don't know but a sudden spark of being afraid engulfed my body.

"W-what?" I exchanged glances with Yuna.

"I-I only used the window because she was doing t-the same thing. S-she said she forgot the keys in here. S-she said she's your best friend." Chaeyoung was nervous while explaining.

Holy..

"Shit! Oh my why, Babe!"

I didn't know what's gotten into me but I opened the front door.. and a chill ran down my spine.

"Hey there, Lia. Finally got the chance to meet you without HER around."

It was Hyunjin.

I took a huge gulp. There she was. With that very unlikable grin plastered on her face. Oh my why. I just seemed to stop functioning and I didn't know what to do.. or say. It was like, she took all of my ability from doing that. And the goose bumps on my skin was uncanny. That's how nervous and scared I was.