Chapter Twenty Eight - Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

Skip the drive...

When Ezra parks his motorcycle, he parks it in front of a quaint little cafe "c'mon darling let's eat" I take his hand as he helps me off of the bike "so where are we?" He chuckles "Lakeside, remember how you always wanted to go ice skating? Well..." he points across the street to an ice skating rink "oh my gosh!" I jump on him and squeeze him, he stumbles back at first but when he catches his balance he spins me around "do we even have to eat, can't we just go" he laughs and says "sure" I'm not even hungry I'm too excited! I've never been ice skating, I don't even know how, but I've always wanted to go.

(Harry's POV)

Coming up beside me Liam lays down "so Haz it's your birthday tomorrow, what do you want to do?" I point to the house in front of me and look over at a smirking Liam "is that why you've waited this long?" I smile and nod. After all I've been through this year I deserve to have a good birthday. I slide down the hill I'm laying on and sit up slowly "ok everyone! Listen!" Liam, Dylan, and Dylan's men all look at me "it's currently 8 o'clock, if no one comes out or goes in by 9 we bust in" everyone nods in understanding "Anna stays alive, everyone else I don't care"I go back to my position, over looking the house and wait. We haven't been here long maybe an hour or two but so far nothing has happened, Zayn has come out and smoked, Louis has done the same, but no Niall, no Perrie, no Ezra, and no Anna. And I'm getting really impatient, I feel like my skin is crawling. I've waited for this moment for a month and now it's here, staring me in the face "change of plans we go in now! Be quiet it's not completely dark out yet and we don't want to be seen prematurely. Liam and Dylan your with me" both men are at my side in a second and we start creeping towards the house "hey Styles" Dylan gets my attention "what if Anna isn't here?" "Then we conduct a little interrogation" he smirks and we continue walking towards the house.

(Anna's POV)

Ice skating was great! It was a lot easier than I thought actually. Now me and Ezra are in a restaurant eating dinner and getting warm. He reaches across the table and grabs my hand, rubbing my knuckles gently with his thumb "so darling, what do you want to do after dinner?" An idea pops into my head and I smile at him "what are you up to?" He grins at me. I uncross my legs and run my foot up his. His eyes go big and he raises his hand "check please!" I shake my head at him and wink. After the waiter gives us the check and Ezra pays he grabs me and runs to the motorcylce. I laugh at him "in a hurry for something babe?" I tease. "if you don't stop I'm going to have to take you in that ally way" I smirk then get on the bike. He drove so fast to get home I thought we were going to wreck... twice. He parks the motorcycle in the garage and when I get off he throws me over his shoulder. We're both laughing when we get inside and he's still carrying me "looks like you two had fun" the laughing stops and Ezra's hold on me gets tighter. The entire house is dark but I don't have to see what's going on to know whose voice that was "come on in Ezra, your both late for my birthday party" "not happening-" I grab Ezra's shirt stopping his sentence when I see a gun pointed to his head... three guns actually. "I think it would be wise to listen to me Ezra, let's just make this easy" he puts me down, but doesn't let go of me. Harry sighs "can someone turn on a damn light please! He screams making my entire body jump. When the lights go on I feel sick. Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Perrie are tied up kneeling on the living room floor with guns pointed to the backs of there heads. Harry and Liam are standing next to each other and Dylan is in front of me and Ezra. Harry makes a 'tsk tsk' noise with his mouth then looks at me "aren't you going to say something Anna? Not even a Happy Birthday?" I look at him and say "happy birthday day Harry" he smiles "It is now" he snaps his fingers and men grab Ezra "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!" "EZRA-" I try to go after him but Dylan grabs me and brings me to Harry "let-t him go, please-e" I cry and beg, I grab onto his shirt and try to shake him "plea-ase-e" I choke out, all he does is laugh at me, he takes my wrists in one hand and throws me to the ground.

"W-where did you t-take him?" Harry grabs me by my hair and yanks me up "to your little dance studio, where he'll stay until he dies from what Dylan's men are doing to him" he slams me up against the wall, making me yelp in pain "you look good sweetheart, a nice blank canvas, looks like I get to break you all over again" he growls in my ear. "Before you do that, I get what was promised to me" Dylan speaks up for the first time "go ahead she's all yours" Dylan walks over to Perrie and grabs her by her neck "leave her alone!" I scream and cry but he doesn't listen "she doesn't have anything to do with this!" Harry slaps me in the face, sending my head flying to the side "she has everything to do with this, who do you think sent me to a mental hospital, who do you think helped hide you from me, who is Zayn's new little toy!" Another slap to my face, but I know this isn't going to be the worst of it. "I-it's ok-k Anna" Perrie's voice comes out as a whisper "I'm sorry-" Harry punches me in the face and I fall to the floor. It wasn't hard enough to knock me out but I'll definitely have a huge bruise on my cheek. "Niall you can cut the act now" I furrow my eyebrows and look at Niall, who is now standing up and untying himself "you son of a-" a kick goes straight to my back and it takes my breath away "looks like I going to have a lot of work to do with you, you've gotten feisty" I spit the blood that has made it's way into my mouth in Harry's face... not such a good idea. Harry looks at Liam and laughs as he wipes my blood off of him, then he turns to me, pushes me to the ground, and slams my head against the floor. Everything starts to go black but I'm still conscious, until Harry sends one final punch to my face.

When I wake up the sun is shining in my face, I open my eyes but I'm not home. I'm back in the grey dungeon that is Harry's bedroom. I close my eyes and squeeze them shut as I quickly start to loose my mind. He found me, he took me again, Ezra- oh God Ezra. I start to cry more than I was, I go to wipe my face but my hands are tied to the headboard. I hear a chuckle and look to see Harry standing by the door "your not going anywhere this time sweetheart" he walks into the room and sits in the bed next to me, his hand runs up my stomach and stop at my neck "your all tied up, Ezra is gone, Zayn and Louis are gone-" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM-" he starts to choke me, the grip he has on my neck cuts off my air and my sentence "DONT FUCKIN TALK BACK TO ME!!! Your lucky I didn't make you watch me kill them, I took my time with Ezra" he let's go of me and I gasp for air trough my tears. When I can breathe I collapse, Ezra is dead.

A/N

Hi everyone, sorry for the shortish chapter I'm really sick :(
Comment and vote please! Also read 'Taken' by Mixer_directioner100

Thanks!
LadyBugg7137 <3