Must Have Been The Wind Final Part

With the song "lean on me" stuck in her head she went down the stairs, with tears also going down. She found herself walking the halls of the floor below.
Cole walked out his apt and spotted Jenny. "Hey Windy!" He smiled and waved. Windy? "Because its always windy on the second floor. Or At least that's what I'm told." He shrugged.
Must have been the wind.
"You want to come in?"
She nodded. "Thanks."
"For what?"
"For caring, it's nice."

She stayed there for an hour or two. Just talking. She met his mom. She was a great person. Nice to Cole. And she didn't seem to mind that her son had brought some random stray into her home.

"Thanks for having me, but I should get going. Dad would be mad that I'm not home before he is."
"Ok Windy, I would ask to walk you but I know you'll say no."
"Maybe another time."
He smiled, "Really? Cool!" He walked her to the door, "Be safe. It's windy out."
"Bye Cole."
"Bye Windy."
She paused before she walked out, "Jenny. My names Jenny."
"Nice to meet you Jenny." A large smile was plastered across his face.

Cole closed the door and Jenny walked up the stairs. Passed her floor. Passed all the floors. She went up to the roof. To her surprise there was a breeze. Not windy, but there was wind. A tear fell from her eyes.

She stood on the edge and looked down. Bits of hair flowing in the breeze. "Thanks for caring Cole. It's nice of you. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about the noise. You agreed it must've been the wind." She spread her arms, stood in a T shape. She blew out a breath and turned around. "Sometimes in our lives we all have pain, we all have sorrow. But if we are wise we know that's there's always tomorrow." She sang the opening of "Lean on me" with a closed throat and a tear filled face. "When you're not strong. And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on."  She gulped took and few breaths and continued, "I just might have a problem that you'll understand. We all need somebody to lean on."
Jenny leaned back and felt the air brush her whole body. Her hair flying in front of her. "If there is a load you have to bear, that you can't carry. I'm right up the road, I'll share your load. If you just call me." She continued, "Call me. If you need a friend. Call me. If you ever need a friend. Call me. Call me. Call me. Call me."

"What was that noise?" Cole's mom asked. As she paused the tv.
"I don't know mom. It was probably just the wind."