[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ| Part 1 - Seonghwa

Start from the beginning

"D-Don't hurt me," he managed to get out.

"I won't hurt you, little one." Seonghwa was now sitting in front of him, smirk still grazing his lips as he reached his hand up. Yeosang flinched away but had nowhere to go when the demon's hand touched his face. He brushed the bangs from Yeosang's face before tracing the birthmark on the boy's cheek.

"So pretty," the demon said. Yeosang flushed, despite being scared out of his mind. Seonghwa gave a little coo at him, making him blush harder when the demon stroked his cheek. Without warning, Yeosang slapped his hand away.

"D-don't do that." Something flashed through the demon's eyes.

"I don't think you're the one in charge here, little one," Seonghwa said before grabbing the boy's arm and hauling him forward. Within a second, they were now standing on the floor. Well, Seonghwa was, Yeosang was pressed against the wall with his legs wrapped around the demon's waist and his hands pressed behind his back.

One of Seonghwa's hands was holding Yeosang's thigh, the other loosely wrapped around his neck. Yeosang was close to hyperventilating.

"Just breathe, I promise I won't hurt you," Seonghwa said, his face dangerously close to Yeosang's. The boys breathing evened after a minute, despite his heart still beating out of his chest.

"W-what are you gonna do t-to me?" Yeosang's voice was small and shaky. Seonghwa's tongue darted out to run over his bottom lip, staring into the boy's eyes before trailing his eyes down his face to his neck and back up.

"I think you know," his voice was significantly deeper this time. He slowly tightened his grip on the boy's neck, and a second later the boy let out a small whimper. Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, squeezing harder. Yeosang's eyes became wide in panic, trying to struggle away from him. There wasn't much he could do.

"Don't struggle, little one. You'll take all the fun out of it for both of us." Seonghwa released his grip on the boy's neck, his hand now going to grip the other boy's thigh.

"I know everything about you. I know what you like, what you don't like, what you love, and what makes you scream. You can't hide it from me, I already know. So why don't we make this easy, huh? It'll be much easier for the both of us if you just accept it and submit like you're supposed to."

And that's how Yeosang found himself with his hands fisted in the sheets, little gasps and whimpers leaving his lips every time the demon thrust into him harshly. His legs were wrapped around the tallers waist, the demon's hands holding his hips down. Seonghwa's face was pressed against his neck, leaving visible marks all over.

"You take me so well, little one. It's like you were made for me," the demon said against his neck, moving up to kiss at his jaw.

Yeosang felt so full. Never had he experienced these feelings. Seonghwa filled him completely, hitting all the right places, and stretching him beyond his limit. He was so lost in unimaginable pleasure that he couldn't make any noises, unable to comprehend anything other than the demon. His senses were completely overtaken.

"I'm glad I got to take you first. Now I get to tell the others just how much they missed out on," Seonghwa's voice was cocky, trying to get a reaction from the small boy beneath him but Yeosang was completely gone. Seonghwa moved one of his hands from the boy's hip up to his chest. He trailed his finger over the boy's collarbones down to his stomach, where he placed the tip of his sharp fingernail. Yeosang tensed, knowing what was coming. He bit down on his lower lip when the demon scratched him, drawing blood but not scratching deep enough to scar. The demon collected the blood onto his finger, bringing it up to his lips and sucking on his finger. He let out an almost animalistic growl at the taste. Yeosang's blood was so sweet. He returned his hand to the boy's hip before shoving his face into his neck.

"You taste so sweet, it's hard to control myself little one."

And soon Yeosang was face-down in the sheets, his wrists pinned together behind his back with the demon ramming into him at an unimaginable pace. He was too lost in pleasure to make any sort of noises, and he was surprised at himself that he was still breathing. He didn't even think twice about the drool pooling from his mouth onto his sheets. Suddenly the demon grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back, Yeosang now sitting back on the demons thighs. His head rolled back onto the demons shoulder and his eyes rolled back into his head. He gripped the demons arm that was wrapped around his waist with both hands.

"I want you to cum for me little one. Cum hard," Seonghwa purred into his ear. And Yeosang did. He came over his lower torso and thighs. Seonghwa's hips snapped into him a few more times before he stilled, pulling out and pushing the boy down flat before releasing on the backs of his thighs. Yeosang slumped against the bed, his body giving out.

"Good job, my little one. Come on," the demon spoke as he picked the tired boy up from the bed. He carried him to the bathroom before setting him on his feet. He then turned on the shower and washed them off before carrying him back to bed.

Yeosang doesn't remember falling asleep with the demon wrapped around him.

—————
A/N- I'm back
It's been like a year I know I'm sorry
So much has happened, I lost motivation and interest for a while, but I've wanted to get back to it and now I have!! I'm hoping 2023 bring me to release a book (or two) I've been thinking about, and have started!!!
Anyway, like I said there are multiple parts to this series, so I hope you all enjoyed this start! I'll release as I go, I have only two more in the series to complete, but I'm hoping they won't get pushed to the back burner!

Leave any questions you have for me! I enjoy interacting after being gone for periods of time!