Also By BerryButterfly

𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓

   A murder in a small town sparks controversy. Who among them is cold enough to kill? And who could be next?

𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 | 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 | 𝚜𝚌𝚒-𝚏𝚒

𝐒 𝐔 𝐆 𝐀 𝐑    𝐀𝐍𝐃    𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐂 𝐄

Magic lurks in the dark corners of the world and tears apart the life of a girl who would rather have been left alone... 

𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 | 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐏 𝐀 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐎 𝐓   𝐈  :   𝐓 𝐇 𝐄    𝐀 𝐖 𝐎 𝐊 𝐄 𝐍

Two spaceships leave Earth, bound for the newly discovered Z-031, to begin the first interplanetary settlement. As soon as the Patriot I leaves the atmosphere, things begin to go drastically wrong.

𝚜𝚌𝚒-𝚏𝚒 | 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

𝐁 𝐑 𝐎 𝐊 𝐄 𝐍     𝐎 𝐑 𝐁 𝐈 𝐓

Earth's orbit has been broken, sending the planet spiraling into the depths of space. One man fights against the worsening cold to survive and keep his humanity intact, racing against the rest of humanity for a chance of survival.

𝚜𝚌𝚒-𝚏𝚒 | 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊𝚗 | 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍

Coming soon

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄      𝐒 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 ' 𝐒     𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐒

The peace-promoting agency S.P.A.I. is under attack, and their secret is being threatened by exposure. Unfortunately for the attackers, they chose the wrong agent to leave alive.

𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝚜𝚙𝚢 | 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

𝐅 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄 𝐍   𝐅 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒

The only think capable of taking down the cold-hearted, seasoned veteran of the war that destroyed the surface of the Earth has the same power to kill the rest of mankind: hope.

𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 | 𝚜𝚌𝚒-𝚏𝚒

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵...