037

[Chantel Davidson] (smut)

After the Karaoke challenge Soda made me do with him, Buck started blasting very good music that we all liked and well things on the dance floor were very...... sexual if you had a partner.

Soda got totally wasted and kept talking to Jim about stuff. Angela and Johnny seemed to really get along which is weird cause she is obsessed with Ponyboy but Johnny and her seemed to hit it off.

Sadly and Gladly the night ended, Sadly cause it was really fun but Gladly cause my night hasn't ended yet... anyway, I was saying my Last thank you and goodbyes.

"Please don't be loud" Buck said walking up stairs to his room

"Put on some headphones or something or stay down here" Dally laughed

"You guys are annoying" He mumbled and closed his room door.

"You have fun at you birthday?" Dally asked me as we went up stairs to his room

"Yes it was a very happy good day for me," I put all my gifts in the bag that Jim gave me. I put it down on the top of Dally's dresser and I heard him close and lock the door.

"It's gonna get even better" he bit his lip and pinned me to the wall and started making out with me. This kiss wasn't like the usual kiss he usually gives me it was slow and passionate.

I felt his hand run up my leg and grab my ass. I felt him grind on me and I moaned softly into his mouth.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and and he tried looking for the zipper of my dress but it didn't have one.

"Fuck where is it" he said annoyed and I giggled

"I'll take it off" I said softly, I took off my heels and well I had to take off the dress. Then I realized I was completely naked under this. I took a deep breath and took off the dress.

By the time I put the dress on the floor Dally was already in his boxers.

I bit my lip softly and looked down, I felt his eyes trail my body and he smirked softly. I felt him pull me close to him and he smiled as he got close to my lips.

"You're so beautiful" he said softly and kissed me, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kept making out with him.

He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me as he kissed me. I felt his hand run up to my breast and he grabbed them and started massaging them. I moaned softly and he kept twisting my hard nipples. He kissed down my neck not his sloppy usual neck kisses. These were actual kisses.

He trialed kisses down my body, I felt his fingers start to trace circles around my entrance.

"Mmm" I mumbled softly he went all the way down and started kissing my inner thighs. He grabbed my legs and opened them as he started kissing and licking my clit.

"D-ally" I moaned and ran my hands through his hair, he kept eating me out as he fingered me and I was getting really close. "Don't-mmph-stop-fuck" I arched my back a I felt him grab my ass and squeeze it.

"I'm so close!" I yelled he didn't stop he kept going and I kept moaning loudly.I couldn't hold it any more so I came in his mouth and I felt him smirk.

I was going to get on my knees but he didn't let me.

"I'll take care of you baby" he said and kissed my lips. I took off his boxers and I felt his hard member rub against my entrance I moaned softly and he stopped kissing me.

"This might hurt tell me if you want me to stop" he said looking into my eyes and I nodded "I'll try to go slow" he said softly, I gulped and he chuckled "don't be scared, it'll hurt for a moment but then it'll go away" he said in my ear and kissed me softly

"Okay" I said softly and I put one of my hands on his back and the other he held.

He grabbed one of my legs and held it close to his hip. I felt my heart start pounding and I braced myself cause I knew he was big. He pushed himself in and I gasped.

"No wonder-ahh your-mmph-so cocky" He chuckled softly and went in and out slowly. It hurt like hell but don't get me wrong it felt amazing.

"You okay?" He asked me as thrusted me

"Ye-ah, oh god" I moaned, he started going fast which made me moan even louder but he went slow again cause I kept almost screaming. I closed my eyes and held his hand tightly

"Fuck Elle," he groaned, I threw my head back and moaned loudly, "you feel so-fucking-good" he said out of breath

"Dal-ly"I moaned he kept hitting my g-spot, I dug my nails into his back and he started going harder. It hurt but I tried holding the pain and just moaning it out.

"Elle I'm so fucking close" he moaned in my ear

"Me too" he started going faster and I was getting so much closer.

"Dal- I can't baby I'm-Ahhh-fuck" I came he did too.

"Fuck" he moaned softly and kissed me as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I love you" I said softly and smiled

"I love you too" he said out of breath and kissed me.

He put his head on the crook of my neck and I felt his hot breath on my skin. He ran his hand up my body and put his hand on my breast. I ran my fingers up and down his back.

"That was amazing" I said softly and kissed his head

"Did it hurt?" He asked me

"Yeah but it felt good really good" I hugged him tightly and he pecked my neck softly

"I'm sorry if I hurt you"

"It's okay, it was a good pain" I ran my hand through his soft hair and I felt him breathe slower "goodnight baby, I love you" I kissed his head softly and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.