014

[Dallas Winston]

I closed the door and walked to Ponyboy's old room and put on my t-shirt. It smelled like her. She was so mad when I told her to forget about last night and today. I mean she should forget about it I'm nothing to her like she's nothing to me.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I went black to the living room and sat on the couch.

"What was Elle doing here in that dress?" Johnny asked me "what was she even doing in Ponyboy's old room with you alone? Did she say anything about me? Was she mad? What happened?"

I let him keep rambling on I just didn't want to answer.

"What you say to her when she left?" Ponyboy asked me

"Probably teasin' her" Steve laughed

"Nah she sounds madder" Soda laughed

"Tell us what happened Dal," Two said to me

"Nothing happened" I looked at them and got up to throw anyway the empty bottle.

"Someone's mad, what the hell happened you were fine like 10 minutes ago" Darry chuckled

"Nothing" I sat back down

"You guys seemed really friendly" Steve smirked

"You slept with her?" Johnny looked at me as if I was insane.

"No"

"I mean she stayed the night" soda mumbled

"She was drunk and kept talking about how she hates boys, then we went to sleep that's it"

"Come on Dal, you know that's not all that happened. What happened to the 'are you gonna go home?' And her 'do you want me to go home?'" Steve chuckled

"Nothing happened, stop askin'." I sat back and let them keep talking. I let my mind wander off and I kept thinking about Chantel and how she ran her hand through my hair and how nice her body looked as she put on her dress.

I can't be with her either way. We are two completely different people, she wouldn't want someone like me, a fuck up.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"Dal please tell me if she said something about me," Johnny asked me, all the guys were talkin' bout their own shit.

"She said that you hate her, I told her you don't hate her she didn't believe me. She was drunk and a mess I just helped her out a bit since it was her first drunk night and hangover"

"So you didn't do anything?" He asked me

"We didn't do anything she kept throwing up"

"Thanks for helping her Dally and being nice to her" Johnny grinned

"Yeah" I nodded

"She seemed mad when she left though"

"I told her to go home and change, she took it to heart I guess"

"Do you think I got a chance with her?"

"Yeah"

"I was thinking bout askin' her out you know"

"You should do it, she's good for you"

"I have to talk to her first though, she's mad so I have to make her un mad. I'll do that tomorrow or something."

"Cool" I nodded

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah you are"

"I'm gonna smoke" I got up and walked out to the porch.

She can't get in my head. She's Johnny's.