024

[Chantel Davidson]

Yesterday when Dally and I were dancing my calve cramped and well that shit hurt so much. I couldn't walk cause it just cramped up a lot. Dally kept making fun of me and while I was in pain he was laughing.

I went home this morning to change into some clothes and just let my parents know I'm alive and well.

I was walking into the Curtis house and everything was normal, everyone was here Dally stayed at Bucks cause he didn't want to walk all the way to the Curtis house in the rain cause it's November and its raining and it's really cold.

"Helloooo" I said as took off my jacket. "It's so cold outside and raining so much"

I walked towards the couch and sat next to Ponyboy and Johnny and they both gave me dirty looks. Then Steve and Two, gave me a weird look and when Soda came into the Living room he froze.

"Heyyyyy Elle" soda said awkwardly

"What's wrong with you guys" I laughed softly

"Can I talk to you?" Johnny asked me,

"Yeah sure" I got up and we both went into Ponyboy's old room.

"What's up with you guys?" I laughed softly

"You cheated on me with Dally and I know you did, you weren't wearing any pants and you were wearing his t-shirt, you also didn't let me go up stairs and well on his birthday you insisted on going over probably because you wanted to cheat on me with him"

"What?" Why does he think that? That's not what happened

"Don't act like you don't know Elle! I get it you don't love me like that why didn't you just tell me instead of cheat on me with my best friend!" He yelled

"I didn't cheat on you!" I yelled back

"Yes you did! No wonder You insisted on staying there! It all makes sense!"

"Johnny I didn't cheat on you, why would I cheat on you!"

"Because you don't love me like I love you! You don't laugh or look at me the way you look at Dally"

"Johnny he got beat to death my his dad! And spent his birthday alone! I care about him as much as I care about you! I was being nice!"

"You don't think my parents beat me! I don't see you coddling me!"

"Johnny you haven't been to your house in months! And if you do you go when your parents aren't home!"

"Ever since you came back from the stupid private school you changed. Is that what you do now sleep around?" I felt my eyes start to water

"Stop" I said as tears ran down my cheek

"Your my girlfriend not his! I thought you loved me Chantel, you stay in a relationship with me for 4 months and you go cheat on me. You wasted 4 months of my life! Falling for you and you not falling for me that's just a stab in the heart Chantel!"

"I'm sorry" I said softly

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it! I'm done, you lost me as you boyfriend and as you friend, leave"