002

[Chantel Davidson]

Today I woke up and I felt my eyes burn since the sun was right there.

I forced myself up and sense it was summer everyone was free. I dragged myself to the shower and left the cold water run down my body. I closed my eyes as I felt refreshed under the showerhead.

I did all that was necessary of course all the things girls had to do to stay clean and fresh. After I did all of that I got out of the shower and felt the warmth on my body from the towel.

I dried my body down then put my hair up in the towel to make it dry faster. I put some cream all over my body to exfoliate it and make it soft. I grabbed my deodorant put that on then went to my closet.

I chose out a black bra I guess you can say it's a bra but I could wear it out. I put on my high waisted jeans and my denim jacket to match the jeans. I grabbed my black and white converse. Then walked to the bathroom to start doing my hair and make-up.

I gave myself a blowout and my hair looked so good I was in love with it and it was extremely soft and smelled amazing

I gave myself a blowout and my hair looked so good I was in love with it and it was extremely soft and smelled amazing. I did my make up which was like a natural look because I don't like putting on a lot.

"I'm going to Ponyboy's be back later!" I yelled as I left the house and walked to the Curtis house.

I was excited to see everyone after a year. I missed them. Hopefully, that little crush of mine is gone, or else life in Tulsa is going to be difficult.

I got there and opened the door. I walked behind Ponyboy and Johnny.

"Boo!" They both jumped and screamed I started laughing and they looked at me

"Oh my god Elle, why did you scare us like that? My heart" Ponyboy said heavily breathing

" Hello! I'm back!" I yelled and Johnny hugged me

"Right sorry you kinda caught me off guard when you caused my heart attack" Ponyboy hugged me and I hugged them so tightly.

"Can't. Breathe" they both said and I let go

"Sorry" I smiled

"Your back!!!" Ponyboy and Johnny yelled again still kinda at the moment

"What's going on? How are you guys?!" I asked them

"Everything is great, nothing much has happened. What about you? How was that private school? And tell us about the fact that you are dressing like a normal person now" Ponyboy chuckled