Chap. 1

"FUCK!!!.......DAMNIT DREAM!!!!" Sapnap yelled at dream for killing him..

Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur were all playing minecraft together...even though Tommy, tubbo, wilbur, and george were supposed to be asleep..

-time skip-

Gogy: heyyyy Dreammmm~

Dream: Yes Gogy?..

Gogy: 1. Don't call me that!!!! 2. Me and sap are on discord on call

Gogy: You wanna join?..

(Dreams POV)

I looked at my computer and sleeping monitor before responding..

Dream: Sure...give me a minute...

I got up to start my monitor and computer while I was doing that Patches came in to ask for food..

"I know what you want...come on.."
I walked out and refilled her food dish and then walked back into my room and sat down...

After a few minutes I finally got on discord and joined the call George and Sap were on..

(No one's POV)

George was yelling at Sapnap..

"You good George?.."

"NO!! Sap keeps killing me and taking my stuff when he promised he wouldn't!!!!!!"

Sapnap laughed and dream wheezed..

-10 minutes later-

"Um...guys....I have to go...my mom needs help with my dad, hes drunk again...so my mom needs backup...I'll text you tomorrow if i can...bye guys!"

"Bye Sapnap!"

"Bye.."

After Sapnap left..the call went silent...

"Sooo....what do you wanna do?.."

"Ummm......I dont know....."

"WAIT!! Show me you face!! It's a perfect opportunity to...there is no one else here..."

Dream went cold...he has never shown George his face yet...

"I dont know if I want to George...."

"But Sapnap, skeppy, bad, quackity, karl, tommy and Tubbo have seen your face and I wanna know too!!..."

Dream is scared about showing George his face because he has a bad feeling George wouldn't like the look of him...

"Sorry George.....I cant.......is there something else you have in mind...."

"No actaully.........."

"Exactly what a bottom would say.." he said laughing a little..

"I AM NOT A DAMN BOTTOM DREAM!!!!! Stop saying that!!...."

"Not until you admit it......"

The were both scrolling through there phones..until

DING

Gogy: ........................Dream.....I might actually be a bottom.....but I wanna be your bottom.....

George acted like nothing happened and said

"I am hungry so ima go eat....talk to you later Dream..."

And he left....dream was red..and just stared down at the message...and he thought to himself..

Is george acting or no?....

-time skip to the middle of the night-

Dream woke up from a memory from his past that makes him go into panic attacks....but he remembered what George said...

He picked up his phone and called George..and right away, George picks up...

"Did you have that nightmare again?.."

"Y-yes......."

"Alright......breath in 5, hold in 3 and breath out 4..repeat it 3 times.."

Dream followed his instructions and did them...

"Okay now go to your bathroom and splash cold water to your face.."

Dream again followed and did it....after 5 minutes...Dream's face and tips of his hair was soaked from the water...

"Felling any better Dream?"

"Ya...a little.......can I ask you something?.."

"Anything..."

"Why did you send that text earlier?.."

"What text-........oh...........I was......uh........I dont know...I just did I guess..."

"There is a reason George......I wanna know...."

"It would be easier on text then on call...."

"Alright then hang up and text me..."

"Ok....."

George hung up and started texting...

After talking...dream could feel his heart fill up with love...he could believe what George said....

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!! If you wanna see why Dream said "why did you send that text earlier" then the image will help you that Is at the top of this page and yes..I use a texting story app to make these chats....

Remember to gets drinks and eat food!!!!!

(652 words)