Chap. 5

The morning that they awoken in was a little bit, Obnoxious.

Sapnap jokingly yelling at Bad and Skeppy and Karl laughing with Quackity..

"What are those idiots doing?......"

"I dont know.."

George got up and went to the bathroom while Dream also got up to go see what was going on..

"Dude......what's going on?!"

"Skeppy and Bad are being gross!!!!"

"Seriously....just shut up and let them be.."

He walked back into the bedroom and saw george walk out and sit on the bed..it looked like he was texting someone..

"What are you doing?.."

"I'm talking to Niki....She wants us to go see her...but that's like an hour drive..."

"Why does she want us to see her?.."

"She's planning a surprise for Wilbur...she didn't tell me what the surprise is though..."

"When do we leave?.."

"She said around like....2 pm or something it's only 10am right now..so I guess we can just get ready and stuff and then wait it out..."

"Maybe....."

With that, Dream walked to the other side of the bed and plopped down letting out a sigh..

"You good?.."

"What do you think?..."

"I dont know......."

Dream chuckled a bit before pulling George closer to him. They were both in the same position just talking and all before Sapnap came running in screaming. Karl came running in too before Quackity came into the room too with his arms out like he was about to hug someone...

"C'mer Karl, C'mer Sap!!!" Quackity said in a laughing/maniac voice which made Karl and Sap a bit more scared than what they already are...

"DREAM HELP!!!"

"No......." he said jokingly

Before you know it Quackity is playfully strangling Karl on the ground while Sapnap was in the corner being a baby...

----------------------------------‐---------------------------

(3 hours later in the living room)

"You ready Dream?..."

"Yep...Ready...."

"Alright let's go...see you guys sometime again!! Bye!!"

"Bye idiots...."

They both got goodbyes from Sap and Quackity considering Karl was asleep....Again and the Skephalo couple was gone...

-----------------------------------------------------------

(While they were driving)

"I wonder what the surprise is about..."

"Me too....when Niki was talking to me she just literally said "Are you able to visit me so I can get help planning a surprise for will" and nothing else except the "Ok good" when I said yes...."

"I definitely know it's not a birthday party so what could it be? That's the thing..."

"I honestly don't know, Dream.....I'm just gonna rest for now..."

"Ok, that's fine..."

After that...George was asleep and Dream just driving and nothing else happened after...

----------------------------------------------------------

AAAHHH Sorry this wasnt out Friday...I was having issues with my mental problems again and also this chapter deleted so I tried to rewrite is shorter and from what I remembered considering I have short term memory loss *I'm crying*

BUUUUT on the other hand...here this is...its not the best but its this...I promise the next chapter will be longer....just give me time and all..

Thank you so much for 105 views, I'm so happy!! Also remember to Take a drink and eat a food if you haven't already. It could be a small portion, just eat if you didn't

Bye!!!