Chap. 4

Dream and George woke up the next morning. George was on top of Dream while Dream's arms were wrapped around George's body...

"Dream?....you awake?..."

"I've been for awhile now...."

"Well I'm getting up...."

George slowly gets off Dream and off the bed...and then walks to the bathroom. Dream also got up to cook eggs for them 2...but before he did he got a message

Drista: Hey Brother....long time to talk......

Dream: Drista?!...wait...how'd you get my number?...

Drista: ......Sap gave it too me....when me and him met he gave me his number so we could talk but then yesterday he gave me your number...

Dream: oh......well what do you want/need?

Drista: I just wanna check up on you...see how your doing and stuff....but most importantly...How are the nightmares right now? How bad are they?

Dream: I hadn't had one in 3 weeks...but the last one I had was the worst..

Drista: how so?..

Dream: I lost myself in thoughts and wasnt myself so when I saw the pocket knife I left in the bathroom, I cut...and they were deep...

Drista: are YOU okay?

Dream: Ya....I am fine....George helped me get through it...

Drista: WAIT! You mean the one you always talked about?!....You guys are living together?

Dream: Yes that george and yes we are living together....and we are dating.....anyways....how are you doing?

Drista: just fine...dealing with mom's bickering and Dad's craziness everyday..

Dream: Sorry bout' that.....I would help but then I wouldn't at the same time....

Drista: Casual old brother...well I gtg....Mother is asking me to do the laundry....text you later!!

Dream: alright...

While dream was texting Drista, he was also finishing up of making the eggs....

"George!....Foods done!!"

They both talked and laughed....Trying not the choke on their food...

-time skip-

Dream knocks on the door seeing when someone will answer and then Sapnap opened it and greeted them and let them inside...

George looked all around, examining the house...

"This is a nice place sap..."

"Why thank you...."

"HI!!!"

"Hi bad!..."

George walks to the room where Sap said George and Dream could stay and he sat down at the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face...

"You alright George?.."

George looked up and nodded a little but Dream knew something was wrong...

"Something is wrong...I know...."
As he sat down next to George, he put his arm around his shoulders and said

"What's Bothering You?..."