Chap. 3

Dream got up and walked to the door thinking of what was about to happen. He lifted up his hoodie collar to his face until you couldn't see his mouth or nose.....and he opened the door..

That's when he saw him. George just standing there smiling..

"Hey George!..."

"Why hello there dream....I see that your face is hidden as usual....."

"Still not ready I guess....."

Dream wanted to pull George into him and hug him tightly but he was nervous but as you know...George came in and hugged Dream right away. Dream liked it, to have George's warmth agaisnt him and to feel the arms wrapped around him..and Dream hugged back but not for long...

George quickly got out of the hug and pulled Dream's hood down. George stood there admiring Dream's face. The green eyes he imagined, the dirty blonde hair that went to his eyes...its Exactly like George imagined..

"So that's what you look like, huh?.."

"Y-ya.......do you not like it?"

"What?!.....why wouldn't I?"

"I just thought that you wouldn't like the looks of me so that's why I didn't show you my face..."

"You have a weird mind, dont you?.....I would never hate something about you...well.....only something's that you DO....."

Dream laughed but in a cute way...George liked the sound if it..

-time skip-

"So where will I be sleeping?...."

"Either on the couch or the guest room....your choice..."

"....The guest room I guess..."

Dream kept looking at his phone but the didn't stop George...

"What ya lookin at?..."

"Oh...um.....nothing...just....an article..."

"About what?.."

"Its about animals...and all......seeing what tricks I can plan on doing with Patches that she'll enjoy...."

"Oh....where is Patches anyways..?"

"She hides whenever someone is around that she doesn't know..."

"Oh...well I'm heading to bed..."

"Ok....sleep well..."

-time skip to the middle of the night-

(Dream's POV)

I wake up panicking...I hardly could breath...tears were starting to fall down my face. All I wanted to do is scream...let my fear out but I couldnt...I got up and walked to where George was and woke him up...

"....dream?.....Oh my gosh Dream..are you okay?!" He says that in a worried tone cause he sees me crying a bit and with me breathing fast..

"N-no......."

"What happened?!"

"T-the nightmares...their b-back again....."

"Oh.......well then do what I always tell you...it helps doesn't it?.."

"Yeah...it does but......I-"

(No one's POV)

George pulled Dream into a hug. They were like that for awhile until Dream almost fell asleep...

After George realized..he put him on the bed and crawled next to him...and they both fell alseep...

-The morning-