Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad

Start from the beginning

But i dont really feel like damaging my car. My Audi SQ8 car.

Which is weird, he doesn't provide us with the best clothing. But he provided us with dope cars..

But then again, I am paying 10% every month for that dope car. Out of the money K gives me monthly.

He rather us drive in style then wear the fashion.

Those thoughts vanishing rather quickly once something else overtakes my mind.
And realisation hit me like a ton of fricking buttons.

This is going to be a long bloody day...

*******************

" Fin-afucking-ly" Opening the door to the dorms, my skin is literally Ice as I throw myself onto the sofa. Throwing my bag onto the floor, I reach up to drag the fluffy white cover that lay over the sofas back.

You may be wondering, how did I get into this almighty school.

Well after sitting outside for the next hour, the speaker buzzed. And let me tell you I couldnt of fallen any sooner, before getting up and running over their like the flash.

Even he would be proud at my quickness, probably questioning his own identity..

The fall did leave me with a scraped knee though...

But anyways, getting over their i couldnt of met any other nicer lady.

<>

"Hello this is Sahra Ann speaking how can I help you?" Her squeaky high pitched voice almost sending me over board.

" Could you open the gates, I'm literally freezing!" I responded, attempting to sound really nice. But I don't think my voice is capable of such a lovely tone.

" Sorry but we need your name, we dont really allow just anyone past these walls."

Blowing a strand of hair away from my face, the wind blowing my low bun everywhere..

" Octavia"

" Surname?"

" Octavia"

" Well, Octavia. I need your surname." Emphasising my name.

" I don't have one, so could you please search my name up and let me in. The wind is practically blowing me away, I'm surprised the trees havent snapped from the roots yet and fallen over.

Better yet, how hasn't the trees not fell over yet. I mean they can feel free to take the roots with them when they leave"
The coldness nipping at my skin.

To be fair, summer is dying and winter is slowly making it's way around... which isnt an exciting thought, other then the thought of snow... I do like the winter for that.

I do like the winter better then the summer. But I prefer when I'm inside warm whilst i watch everyone suffer in the rain, getting drenched. Or when there hands break off from playing with the snow with no gloves..

Damn I'm such a horrible person.

" Excuse me but if you continue to talk to me in that tone again, I'll have to unfortunately leave you outside" That bitch is about to get her head chopped off.

" Your excused, so could you bring somebody else. I dont want to speak to you" Folding my arms as I stood, leaning against the metal bars. My head resting next to the speaker.

" Sorry, but I'm the only one here. So you could either leave or say sorry and we can continue.."

Sorry, is she fricking kidding me... I didnt even say anything, scratch that my tone was the nicest tone iv ever spoken in. And I have to say sorry..