I wasn't expecting that question but I should have realized that he would notice my relationship to my mother wasn't so good.

I shrugged. "I blame them both, for the divorce, for fighting. It takes two to tango. I don't think they considered that I could hear them both screaming in the middle of the night. I hate my dad for leaving us, but I blame my mom for making dad leave. It's stupid, I know. I think I'm just looking for an excuse to be angry.

"And last time, I said something I shouldn't have. We're barely talking now, much worse than before, and it's my fault."

It was quiet for a moment until BamBam hopped off the bed and went to one of the tables. I was confused until he returned to his old position and I saw what he had gotten. It was an iPhone -- his, I was guessing -- and there were earphones plugged into the audio jack.

"I listened to your music, now you have to listen to mine," he said. He put in one ear bud and offered me the other.

"But I already did," I said, taking the ear bud and put it in.

He shook his head. "Not Got7 songs. I mean, the music that I like to listen to," he explained. He pressed the play button and the song started.

I had to admit the songs were good. More than once I found myself asking who the artists were so I could search for them later on. The artists that stood out most to me, though, were Bangtan Boys and Big Bang.

We stayed like that, sharing earphones as we sat on his bed. The moment was nice and I couldn't help but shift my position so I could rest my head on his shoulder. He didn't complain. Though no words were spoken between us as we listened to the music, it was a comfortable kind of silence. And soon I was drifting off.

When I opened my eyes I was aware that my position had changed. Instead of sitting up with my head resting on BamBam's shoulder, I was lying on my side with my head propped up on a pillow.

Oh, and an arm was just casually wrapped around my waist. Nope, nothing to be startled about. (That was sarcasm, by the way.)

His grip on me wasn't tight and I managed to get free and sit up. Just as I did, the door swung open. BamBam stirred but didn't wake up.

"Oh, you're awake," Yugyeom muttered. "Can you wake him up? We're having breakfast." With that he closed the door again and I was pretty sure my cheeks were tinted red. Well, that was awkward. I couldn't believe that I had just fallen asleep here. And right next to BamBam too!

Speaking of the idol, I turned to look at the sleeping boy beside me.

He looked so peaceful. I didn't think I had it in me to wake him up.

I pulled my music player and earphones out of my pocket and gently placed the ear buds in his ears. I scrolled through the mp3 until I found the song I was looking for: King for A Day by Pierce the Veil.

He'll forgive me later, I thought before pressing play.

A second later BamBam's eyes shot open and he sat up, ripping the ear buds off in an instant.

"Good morning!" I greeted with a smirk.

"You want me to become deaf, don't you?" he retorted with a glare.

I laughed before getting up. "There's breakfast. Let's go. I'm hungry."

We walked out of the room together, me following behind him. Everyone else was already awake, sitting either at the dining table or on the couch.

"Annyong! Did you two sleep well?" Yugyeom asked and I could feel the heat creep up my neck to my cheeks. What the hell? Why was I blushing?

"Aww, they're blushing!" Jackson announced before saying something in Korean to BamBam. I shook my head and moved to the dining table where Mark and JB sat, ignoring the banter between BamBam and Jackson.

"Good morning," I greeted. They muttered a "good morning" back and I took the seat next to Mark.

"How was your sleep, Skylar? Comfortable, was it?" Mark teased and I bit back a retort. I still hadn't forgotten what we had talked about yesterday. He wasn't going to let this moment go without teasing me about it.

BamBam went to sit across from me, muttering something under his breath. He looked to me, then at Mark and then back to me. A small smile appeared and then disappeared from his face before he started eating.

Mark nudged my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not ruling out the possibility," I told him before starting on my food.

BamBam looked confused and asked about what we were talking about.

"It's nothing," I said, shaking my head. He made a face and I sighed. "It's not important, I promise," I added.

He looked reluctant but let it go. I, on the other hand, was rather unamused by the look Mark was giving me. It made me uncomfortable, especially since I was still eating.

"Don't look at me like that," I ordered.

Mark laughed lightly. "You know I'm right."

"Shut up."

"Since when did you two become friends?" BamBam cut in with a pout.

Mark just smirked in my direction. I ignored him and went to talk to BamBam. At least with BamBam I knew his teasing was just jokes.

They are just jokes, right?