Chapter 13

(Just ignore Henry in the image) Contains M rated content. Sexual scene, skip if you want to. You have been warned.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

The wind blows harshly and the scent of the sea reaches my nose as we walk onto Killian's ship, but I'm not concentrating on that, I'm concentrating on him.

Am I really going to do this?

Yes. Yes, I am.

"Captain your back! Who's this?" One of his crew ask. He's holding a broom and he has brown hair, wearing a red hat.

"Oh, this is Ella. We'll be in my quarters, and I don't think I have to tell you but only interrupt us if it's extremely important Smee," Killian says, raising his eyebrows and then he carries on walking, holding my hand.

"Ella?" I ask amused when we are safely in his room.

"Aye," Killian answers, coming down the stairs.

He steps closer to me, looking into my eyes again. I look into his, my gaze falling to his lips. Before I know it, we are kissing with the same fiery passion as before and I'm pushed up against the wall.

Our hands search each other's bodies, feeling every part, needing the contact. My hands go over his back, pulling myself closer to him. His hand is on my waist while his hook lays on my chest.

I'm so close to him I can feel his erection through his leather pants, making me moan into our kiss. Heat gathers in my stomach, which I don't even try to push away. Instead, I grind against him, making him moan too. This edges me on and I grind against him again and again and again until a low groan escapes his lips, he stiffens and his leather pants go slightly damp.

"Bloody hell," Killian exclaims, pulling away and looking at me in awe. "You are quite something, nobody has ever managed to do that me so quickly," I laugh at this, enclosing our lips again. "Yet alone in my pants,"

"Thank... you... but.. we're wasting time," I mutter between kisses, making Killian chuckle.

"Aye," he simply replies, pulling me off the wall. Instead pulling across the room and onto his lap. He is sitting on his bed while I straddle him. I feel his lips come off mine, meeting the cold but then I feel him kissing, biting and sucking my neck, making my spine tingle. As he does this, I remove his leather jacket and work to remove his other upper items of clothing.

"Hmmmmm," I moan, not being able to hold it back any longer, I feel him smile so I grab his hair and his head travels down to the valley of my breasts. He pulls my dress down slightly, just enough to see my breasts. Then he uses his hook and hand to tear my corset off of me (luckily without ruining it) and captures a nipple between his lips. I gasp when his tongue flicks at it and his teeth nip, god he's talented. His hand starts- oh- massaging my other breast, playing with the nipple so neither one is abandoned.

I'm suddenly hyperaware we are still wearing too much. Killians just in his leather trousers and boots while my dress is half off. He seems to pick up on this because he pulls away to kiss my lips again and removes me from the rest of my clothing.

Our clothes are a thing of the past, flung across the room. I lay down, Killian on top of me so I have a view of his manhood. It's big, but not too big, just perfect.

I find my hand trailing down his stomach, over his muscles and down to the desired spot. My fingers wrap around him, making him groan but he pulls away, sliding down the bed so his head is between my legs. I can see his mouth nearing, blowing a breath, making me moan and just as he's about to show me just what he can do with that talented mouth of his, I stop him.

"Wait what about you?" I ask, slightly concerned, but a smile just appears on his face.

"One for one princess, you've already taken care of me once, now you," He murmurs, before breathing on my most sensitive area again. I end up moaning, although I try not to, which is only followed by another moan when his tongue starts working its wonders.

"Hmmm, oh Captain," I groan, holding his head so he has better access. Suddenly I feel his fingers rubbing my clit and then they quickly begin thrusting in time this his tongue. It's all just too much, my orgasm is fast approaching. I was hoping to last longer but to be honest, I've already won, he came undone first.

"Oh yes, captain!" I shout, he's reached the right spot. The spot that makes my toes curl, the spot that has me seeing stars and panting his name.

Killian slowly brings me down, pulling away and licking his fingers clean. His beard glistens with my juices which I get a taste of when he kisses me passionately.

"You are an angel love," he whispers into my ear, while I take his manhood in my hand making him groan. I aline it up with my entrance but he doesn't push in. "Are you sure Emma?" He asks, concern in his eyes. I smile and nod my head, confirming I want this. He visibly relaxes and kisses me again.

Slowly, I feel him push in, making both of us sigh. For a second he doesn't move, and I don't either. We're just both enjoying this feeling but eventually, I say:

"Move,"

He looks at me and smiles lovingly? Before nodding his head obeying my command. He pulls nearly all the way out before pushing back in which he repeats, slowly getting faster. My hips begin to meet his, both of us setting a pace. Gentle at first but then getting more erotic. His thrusts are faster and our kiss is more demanding.

"Oh, I'm so close," he whispers, and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah," I say, his thumb come to rub my clit. And that is it, not long after that, I am screaming out his name, seeing the stars again. He stiffens and groans, burying his face on my neck as he empties himself inside of me.

And then we are just left there panting, in the blissful aftermath.

This isn't my first time although this isn't something that I have done a lot of either. However, with him, it's different to everybody else I've been with. He makes me feel different, it isn't just meaningless sex like the others. Our bodies joined together is different, I actually felt something in both of us; love.

"That was.." Killian says, but I cut him off.

"Wonderful," I say, liking the feeling of him on top of me. However, he quickly pulls out and turns us around so I'm on top. "Thank you," I sigh, knowing I should go if I want to be home in time.

"We should- we should get you home," Killian says sadly, looking down at me and playing with a strand of my hair.

"Yeah," I sigh, not making any attempt to move.

Maybe just for a little while? Maybe just for a little nap?

"Just for a little while longer," I murmur, not wanting to be out of his embrace. It's warm and welcoming, making me feel good. I know I should leave now but I can't. My legs just won't move.

"Hmmm," he agrees, his eyes beginning to close as sleep overcomes him. Sleeps beginning to steal me away to and I'm not fighting it off anymore. I'll wake up in the middle of the night anyway, I can just go home then.

I'll stay here, just for a little while. Just for a few hours.

Yes I know that was bad but it's my first time writing something like that.