But why am I suddenly so attracted to him?

Maybe not being like Jacob is a good thing? Are tattooed guys with long hair my new type now?

The problem is that I'm dealing with a lot in life right now, and I don't even want to get started on what Jacob has done to ruin me. I'm not the same, calm and collected girl I was two years ago. Now I'm not even human, I'm a walking lump of anxiety.

"I just don't know what to think. I don't think I'm looking for a relationship right now." I confess to answer them. My hands cover my face with frustration. This is all giving me a headache.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring. I pick it up read that the caller is in fact Harry.

Perfect timing.

"Who is it?" Jennifer asks as I continued to look at my phone. I don't want to talk to him with them here.

"It's him! Isn't it!? Answer! Answer it right now!" Hayley presses. I hesitantly hit the accept button and answer.

"H-Hello?" I mumble to the phone as my cousins scoot closer.

"Rachel, how are you?"

My cousins silently squeal at the sound of his voice, and I can't help but giggle.

"I'm alright, since I saw you earlier. Thanks for the follow, by the way." I tell him sarcastically as he begins to laugh. The noise of his laugh makes me just smile like an idiot.

"Of course, love. I've got to make sure my new friends aren't weird on the internet, or that you secretly stalk me." He jokes over the loud laughs and voices in the background. He sounds like he's with a lot of guys.

"I guess I'm gonna have to hide my phone from you for now on?"

Just thinking of how he must be smiling where he is, makes my smile grow.

"You can, but just know I'm quite good at finding things." Harry threatens with a playful tone.

I am laughing really hard, but not just from his comment, but from my cousins nearly fainting at every word he says.

"Anyway, I uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow. I know you work but I'd love to see you and hear about your day."

I can hear the nervousness in his voice. My mind easily pictures him running his hands through his long hair. What should I tell him?

"Say yes! Say yes!" Jennifer and Hayley whisper excitedly, reading my mind.

"Okay, sure." I reply somewhat casually, although I am a wreck on the inside.

"Great, I'm excited to see you, baby. How about I meet you after work and then we can plan for the evening?" He suggests a little loudly, as the talking and laughter in the background grows louder.

"That's fine-" I begin to answer, but I'm interrupted by an Irish sounding voice in the background that I can barely hear say, "Christ Harry get off the fuckin' phone with your girlfriend! We have work to do!"

My eyes widen and so do my cousins's. It quite obvious that whoever said it wanted me to hear it.

"Okay, well um, I've gotta go. Bye Rachel, I will see you tomorrow." He tells me quickly. From the sound of his voice I know he's a bit ticked off. The voices laughing wildly in the background say it all.

"Bye Harry." I say before he hangs up. I put down my phone and look at my cousins who are grinning widely at me.

"That was Niall. Harry must be saying some things about you! You and Harry are cute." Jennifer teases as Hayley nods in agreement.

"Oh shut up." I half smile, and they just laugh.

"You smitten kitten. I saw you blushing!" Hayley playfully hits me.

This news shocks me as well as excites me. I mean, he's been telling his band members about me. What am I getting into? How did my boring life become so confusing and busy all of a sudden? I mean I'm talking to famous band members.

I believe I've finally made up my mind. I have to do what's right for me. I think this may be what's best.

"Guys, honestly, I don't think I'll date him. I've got a job finally, and I'm still looking for a college. I... I have things to focus on, and Harry is a celebrity who doesn't have to waste his time on some normal girl like me. We can be friends, I guess. So that's it. End of discussion for today because it's giving me a headache."

Immediately my cousins happy expressions have fallen. I feel bad, and I'm not sure what to do. It is true, Harry doesn't need to waste his time on lousy old me. I'm a simple yet complicated nerd who is nothing special. I bet Harry would have realized it sooner or later, and dumped me. Plus the huge baggage I carry from my past is something no one could probably handle. Even I can't.

Ugh, I just have no clue what the hell to do.

Hayley's eyes widen with excitement. "Friends with benefits—"

"Hayley!" I stop her.

"Fine. End of discussion for today, but don't put yourself down. You are an amazing person. You just need to realize it, Rach." Jennifer sighs as she gets up from the couch and heads to her room.

"Listen to Jen, Rachel." Hayley adds before heading to her room. I stay on the couch just thinking of what is going to happen tomorrow.