I tilt my head curiously, "Free?"

"Shh, she doesn't know yet." Colby quickly butted in, giving the guys a suspicious-looking face. It didn't look like he was keeping a secret, more like withholding certain information he wanted me to wait to find out.

I didn't question it, not yet.

"Ooh." The guys nodded, understanding what I didn't.

We continued to walk, and slowly I started to notice we were walking further away from the gates and actually towards the back where the number of people spotted was dwindling. It got kind of empty except for the occasional rich family who wore silk robes and sunglasses even though it was so early in the morning. I began to get more suspicious of where we were going..

We arrived to a gate, though it was small with no seating around it. An older lady in her aircrew outfit stood by the entrance, a pleasant smile on her face. Next to her were three men who also had smiles on their faces. They all looked a little too friendly if you asked me.

We approached them. "Mr.Brock, a pleasure to have you again." The lady greeted.

Again?

Is it possible to have VIP on an airplane?

"Pleasure is all mine." He gave her a side kiss on the cheek, a simple and friendly greeting, but a weird one for a stranger.

I didn't talk, not knowing what to say. It seemed they knew each other, even the guys, but I didn't know why. Do they fly to Virginia a lot and just coincidently have the same crew? And not to mention there was no one else here. It was the beginning of the week, it should be very packed, right?

Maybe I'm missing something..

Our bags were handed to the 3 guys, who carried them off somewhere, and then we were guided, yes guided, inside. Not like pointed in the direction and waved goodbye, no, the lady walked us through the connecting hallway like we were royalty. I was missing something here, and I wasn't sure what.

I scoot next to Colby, whispering "What's happening?" Only loud enough for him to hear.

He smiled down at me, not responding. Fucker.  He just loves keeping me in the dark.

I frown, annoyed, and look down like an angry child. My arms crossed over my stomach lazily as my eyes look around to see the guys all smirking at me. Of course, they're also in on this plan, they love antagonizing me, I've realized this when they choose to disorganize the neatly arranged kitchen whenever I'm out training with Colby. I'll come back all sweaty, tired, and walk to grab some food only to realize the bagels have been replaced with flour? I mean, seriously?

Not cool.

"Y'all's seats have fresh blankets and pillows if you desire some and I will have drinks arranged when you guys are all settled in. Oh, and my dear." The ladies eyes landed on me, still carrying a smile, she said "It's a pleasure to have you flying with us,"

I blink twice, slowly.

Okay, I seriously need some answers.

I'm just confused now.

During my small moment, Colby's hand took its place on my back and he gave me a small push, urging me to continue walking because apparently, I was standing there too long. We entered through the plane opening, and immediately I knew something was off. There weren't that many seats, maybe 12, and there were 3 tables in the middle of 3 of the groups of 4 seats. The seats were black with gold rims and any kind of glass was crystal and sparkling in the lights. No one else was on the plane, it was only us.