Kiss, Marry and spar

A/N: I hope you like my first story. I will try to update regularly. Enjoy!:)

Disclaimer* I am putting girls and boys in this because Piper is Pansexual and I think Annabeth is Bi. 

Annabeth and piper are sitting on the dock over the lake and decide to play kiss marry spar. A game where three people are listed and you choose one person for each thing. 

The sun was on the horizon on this warm summer day at camp half-blood and Annabeth and Piper are chatting about the game of capture the flag that day.

"You know what I have an Idea" Piper said out of the blue "We should play kiss marry spar it's a game were one person chooses three people and the other person decides which one you want to Kiss which one you want to marry and which one you would spar."

"That sounds interesting" Annabeth said "I'm in."

"Great"

"Alright let's get started I will choose the people first" Said Annabeth

Annabeth sat there for a few moments contemplating who to choose and then the perfect idea struct her.

"The first person is drew the second is Leo and the last is  Percy." Annabeth said with a smug grin

Piper sat there for what felt like an hour with her mouth wide open the emotions shock, realization, and horror crossed her face in that time.

She had realized that she had to kiss one and marry another and One person she loathed another was Annabeth's boyfriend and the other Pipers best friend who she has never had feelings for.

Piper finally opened her mouth and said "You evil little..."

"I know" Annabeth said dramatically bowing her head as if to congratulate her conniving ways.

"Where do I begin.." Piper took a thoughtful breath "Well I would have to say marry..." Piper looked down ashamed in herself "Leo"

Annabeth burst out laughing 

"This is the best combination I could have ever chosen." Annabeth said between laughs

"Ok next is who I would kiss" Piper paused "Drew"

Annabeth started to open her mouth to say something but Piper cut her off

"-Because don't you think she would be a good kisser or is that just me" Piper said letting out a small laugh her cheeks turning a slight pink

"You know what I think your right she probably is" Annabeth laughed

"Yeah" Piper said leaning onto Annabeth as they laughed together.

"ok last one you probably already figured this out but I would spar with Percy and I would beat him up for you" Piper said "And for me" Piper said with a smile on her face and the two laughed together until Piper finally said.

"Ok now I will choose the people for you" Piper paused to think about who she should choose "Ok the first person is Clarisse the second is Reyna and last is me" Piper said with a smirk on her face. 

without a moment of hesitation Annabeth said "Well I am obviously marrying you" 

Piper smiled at that knowing she would have done the same if Annabeth was an option.

"I think that I would spar with Clarisse because it is always fun and a challenge." Annabeth said 

Piper noticed someone coming this way but Annabeth didn't seen to notice and continued

"And finally I would kiss Reyna who wouldn't want to kiss her"

"What was that" the figure behind Annabeth said who Annabeth and Piper  could tell was Percy.

"You heard me" Annabeth said now looking at Percy

Percy just stood there in shock

"Oh relax seaweedbrain" Annabeth said softly. Annabeth stood Up and whispered something into his ear.

Percy's face lit up and They walked over to Piper.

Annabeth opened her mouth and said "Make up an excuse for why we won't be at dinner" 

"Why would I do that" Piper said with an innocent look on her face

Annabeth leaned toward piper and whispered in her ear saying "Me and Percy are going to be in the lake" 

Piper then said "Oh I see" Smiling Piper came up with a brilliant idea.

"I am coming with you" Piper said using a whole lot of charm speak

Piper could tell That Annabeth and Percy didn't want her to be there but she didn't care It's not like they could do anything about it.

That night the tree of them skipped dinner and they all sat in an air bubble Percy made in the lake. They sat there for a long while with Piper in the middle of Annabeth and Percy. There was nothing they could do about it because they had to listen to Pipers charm speak. 

piper would never let them forget this night after that and brought it up constantly resulting in another activity with Piper third wheeling and it became there inside joke.