• Guilt •

Hey everyone, we are back with an update today. Our topic for today is Guilt. Here are few quotes on it.

"Guilt is the total of All the negative feelings we have had about ourselves, any form of self-hatred, self-rejection, feelings of worthlessness, sinfulness, inferiority, incompetence, failure or emptiness. The feeling that there are things in us that are lacking or missing or incomplete."

- Ken Wapnick

"Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they're big, flashing signs that something needs to change."

- Gretchen Rubin

"Guilt is always hungry, don't let it consume you."

- Terri Guillements

"I'm just going to say it: I'm pro-guilt. Guilt is good. Guilt helps us stay on track because it's about our behavior. It occurs when we compare something we've done - or failed to do - with our values."

- Brené Brown

"Guilt isn't always a rational thing… Guilt is a weight that will crush you whether you deserve it or not."

- Maureen Johnson

"Denial, panic, threats, anger - those are very human responses to feeling guilt."

- Joshua Oppenheimer

"Guilt is to the spirit what pain is to the body."

- Elder David A. Bednar

"Guilt is a profoundly conservative emotion and as such is not particularly useful for bringing about change. From a position of insecurity and guilt, people do not change or inspire others to change."

- Michael Kaufman

That's all for today.

Hope you like the update.

Thank you

- TEEN FIX