"Fine." The doorbell rings and I get up.

"I got it," I tell her and walk to the front door.

When I open the frnt door, I see Cash standing there. I wrap him in a tight hug. Cash is Ruby's twin brother.

"Where's Claire?" he asks, untangling himself frm the hug. I look down. He gasps.

"What happened?" he asks, already crying. I explain what happened and how she'sunresponsive and won't make it.

"I'm going to see her," he informs, running out to his car.

'Wait for me!" I yell.

"Isabelle!" I yell. No answer.

"Isabelle!" I yell again and she appears in front of me.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to the hospital."

"Okay."

I run out to the car, and hop in the passenger's seat.

"Drive," I demand.

We arrive within 15 minutes.

"Follow me," I instruct him as I check in.

Heading up the stairs, I turn the corner and see all of the boys sitting in the waiting room.

"How is she," I ask.

"Unresponsive," Connor answers. "These four are falling apart at the seams. No one of them have said a word.

"And you're not? And They've only known her for a month. They can't be that sad."

"Wanna bet."

"No because you always win our bets."

"Fine," he responds grumpily. His eyes are all red and he must have been crying.

"Can we go into the hospital room?" Cash asks from behind me.

"Yeah I would think so."

We walk into the hospital room and he imediately runs over by her side and starts talking. I leave the room.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cash

I've never thought I'd have to go through losing both of my bestfriends. Ruby was my bestfriend and she was taken from me. Now Claira is doing the same.

At least if Claira leaves, Ruby won't be lonely. They'll be together.

"Claira. Please wake up. I'm not going to survive if you die. I mean, I might survive but I won't live. I can't live without you. Ruby has already left me." I pause for a moment.

"Claira. You're my bestfriend. And if you're leaving, I need to confess something to you. I love you. I have since we were 13. I just wanted to tell you. You probabaly can't hear me, but I needed to let you know."

She still hasn't moved or woken up. I hoped it would be like those books or movies where you say something meaningful and confess your feelings for them and they wake up. But this is real life.

I let go of her hand and head back out to the hospital. The moment I walk out of the hospital room, the smell of the hospital hits me and I'm hit with Deja Vu. It's too much like when Ruby was in the hospital. I break down in tears. Meltdown in the middle of the waiting room as all of the boys stare at me and Mason runs to my side.

"It's okay Cash. It happened to me too."

"It's not okay. And this is too much like Ruby. Ruby's gone. And soon Claira's going to be gone. I can't live without both of them. I can't even live without one of me. Two of the most important people in our lives have or about to leave us Mason." I'm sobbing.

"Cash, I know, it's sad. But it will be okay." He's crying too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

9:52 PM

Mason's P.O.V.

The sounds of sobs echo throughout the room.

"Are you guys ready?" The doctor asks, sorrow in his voice.We all nod. He presses a few buttons and the machine starts to beat as the line stops and becomes flat. I turn to Cash and hug him. We stand there for a few minutes then everyone walks out, but me.

I walk over to Claire and grab her cold, lifeless hand.

"I love you Claira, is all I say as I leave the room.

Then I hear the beep of the heart monitor. And see Claira fluttering her eyes open.

"I love you too," she slurs to me. I don't think I have ever had a bigger smile on my face.

"How?"

"How what?" she asks.

"How are you alive," I ask in disbelief.

"I don't know."

I take that as an answer and run to the doorway calling for doctors.

My sister is alive.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks to everyone for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Originally, I hadn't planned for this to happen then I decided screw it. You only live once.

Anyways, feel free to comment any thing especially, Q and A questions!

QOTC: What's your favorite holiday?

AOTC: I love Christmas, but I also love Halloween!