Chapter Eleven

*Phil's POV*

Dr. Watson looked up from his notes and met my gaze. His eyes gave away nothing, being the trained professional he was. He suddenly smiled, catching me off guard with it's contrast to his previous expression.

"Well, our MRI scan showed nothing, and neither did our physical examinations. This is actually great news, since it means that this is most likely just a temporary block of some kind. Your throat is most likely just rusty, and you should be able to talk within the next 72 hours!" I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that I wasn't going to be mute, or have to get surgery. I looked over at Dan and he returned my joy filled smile, relief just as evident in his eyes. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded learning sign language or something along those lines, but this was much simpler.

Dr. Watson looked over at us and with a knowing look, and left the room to give us some privacy. As soon as he was out the door Dan clambered into bed next to me, and he snuggled up to me which warmed me to the core. I smiled up at the ceiling (Hey Mary, hey Jess ;) I'm a bad human), content with how things turned out.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N
SO. Sorry it's so short, but I didnmt want any of you people reading this as I update to be left with that cliffhanger for too long.

I know, I'm great.
HAHAHAHA no. I wish

Either way I hope you enjoyed, another chapter will be up either later tonight or sometime tomorrow!

Vale - Hailey