"Yeah, but also nervous." He responded.

"Deku, Iida." Y/N looked over to Uraraka looking at them with a scary expression. Y/N turned around and walked over to Kirishima and Sero.

"Oh Y/N. You're going to easily be noticed too huh? I mean at the USJ how fast you were moving it was amazing!" Kirishima told her.

"Oh, thanks. Your quirks are really cool too though you know? I mean to use tape and easily access things, and then to harden like your hands to use as actual weapons? It's pretty cool!"

"Haha, thanks!" They both smiled.

"I'm gonna do my best! Come on everyone we're gonna do our best!" Uraraka yelled as she got closer to them.

"Uh yeah?" "Are you okay?" "You look crazy right now." People responded. Y/N walked out with Kirishima to go to lunch.

"How are your injuries doing?" He asked.

"Oh, they're fine. Recovery Girl pretty much just healed my ankles so I can walk, but my fist and shoulder are still pretty torn up. I told her that I wanted the rest to heal on their own though."

"Oh really? Why?"

"I don't know." She laughed. "Why not I guess?" They walked into the lunch room, and got lunch. They walked over to where Bakugo was sitting and eating angrily. "What's your problem? You look angrier than normal." She said as she sat down and started eating.

"Not my problem, what's your problem! Stop bothering me you damn extra!"

She shrugged, "Okay you do you then I guess." Sero walked over, and sat down by Y/N.

"Hey Y/N wassup?" Sero asked.

"Nothing much how about you." She responded with a full mouth.

"Not too shabby. How about you Kirishima?"

"Hm?" He looked over with food in his mouth, "I'm good." He said with his mouth full.

Sero looked over to Bakugo who was angrily shoving food into his mouth. "What's his problem?"

Y/N shrugged, "I dunno," She told him as she took another bite, "beats me." She poked his head repeatedly. "Hey stupid what's wrong?"

Bakugo smacked her hand "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" He barked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Eh just ignore it. He'll be over it soon anyways that's just how he is." She told the two boys.

"Shut up! You don't know anything about me!"

"Oh really? How about your mom calls you Kat-" He flung his hands over her mouth and shushed her.

"You tell anyone that," he glared at her, "I'll kill you." She rolled her eyes and moved his hands before blowing her tongue in his face. He actually looked like he was going to kill her. 

"Oh no, please I'm so scared." She said while making a fake scared gesture with her hands.

"So Y/N don't get me wrong I'm glad you're here but why aren't you sitting with your brother?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh I don't know. I haven't sat with him at lunch since a few days ago, but in previous schools I didn't sit with him. Usually I sat by this fool to make sure he doesn't get sent to the VIP table." She pointed her thumb at Bakugo, and quoted "VIP" with her fingers with a sly smile. She looked over, and Bakugo who was pretty much growling at her at this point.

"Haha what's the VIP table?" Sero asked.

"Oh it was just a table the administrators sent the misbehaving kids to."