Shoot

Incognito POV

She is smart. I can't not to admit that, and that is not good. Not good at all. But no one can stop me. I am a master at this, why else would they choose me? I looked at the clock. Five minutes. Only five minutes left and there will be a number four. I saw a girl with freckles all over her face walk out of the club. The only club in town and the stripers are 18 year old girls. That doesn't matter now.

One. Two. Three. Four.

I pulled the trigger. Right in the head. Don't worry Amy I might come visit your funeral. I thought as I drove off.

Adam POV

I was in some sort of room and there were targets. When Chloe gave me headphones and glasses I didn't understood why I needed it. At least before she told me to pull the gun out. So I obviously did what I was told, I was who knows where with a person who worked out to be some secret agent.

"Shoot." I heard Chloe's voice and my eyes grew twice the normal size. This gun is real? She is expecting me to shoot the targets?

"I don't know how to." I said for some reason feeling embarrassed. Little did I knew about embarrassment then.

"It's easy. Watch." and she took the gun out of my hands and pointed it at the mannequin. In half a second there were bullet hols in the head, and where the heart should be. Basically she got the bullet right into the target. "Your turn." she said returning me the gun.

"It doesn't look that hard." I said quietly taking the gun out of her hand. I pointed it at the target and pulled the trigger.

The next thing I knew was laying down on my back holding the hand that held the gun. It hurts like hell. And Chloe was laughing.

"Don't look at me like that, not my fault that you can't shoot. And don't know physics. Force goes both ways." She laughed again. "Maybe you should try cold weapons." she said and took an axe from the wall.

Then she turned to the mannequin and the axe lefter hand and flew spinning in the air. And later I saw it half the mannequin's head.

"Chloe, is this compulsory?" I asked. I just knew I can't do something like that. She looked at me in disappointment.

"What about martial arts?" She asked. Guess I'll have to disappoint her again.