Phone Calls

Jenny Parker POV

"A murder of a college student in cafeteria." Said the news.

"Isn't it where your 19 year old brother studies?" I heard a voice coming from my bed.

I looked behind me. On my bed with no shirt was sitting James, or Jack, or Jace or Jakob or is it Jayden, to be fair I don't give a sh*t about what's his name is. Just another one night stand.

"So?" I asked.

"You don't care that people are getting murdered where your brother is studying." said Jamie, or is it Jason. "What if he'll get killed."

"Adam being killed?" I laughed. "Are you kidding me, the probability of that he is the murderer is bigger than a chance of him becoming a victim. And you should go." I'm sixteen and if mom going to see me with another boy.

As he left I turned off the TV and started to get ready. It was a pretty normal day till the phone call.

"Hello?" I said when an unknown number came up on my phone screen.

Silence.

"This is not funny." I said. And as I was about to put the phone down the person on the other side.

"Hello, don't ask me who I am because I'm dead." A woman's voice came from the phone, "Don't call the police, there is no point. I just want to tell you that when your brother will get killed we'll happily send you his head through mail. For free." and she put the phone down.

I felt shivers go down my spine. And not because of what she said but more because of how she said. Her voice was so calm. Too calm. And what was she saying about being dead. Adam what did you get yourself into this time.

It was midnight when I got another phone call from a different number.

I'm not an idiot so I didn't pick it up. It turned on itself. It was a woman's voice again, but a different woman. She was worried about something.

"Jenny Parker?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You brother. He decided to get into a big mess. The death in the cafeteria. He got himself into it. He is searching for the person who killed him." My eyes grew wider with every second. What the f*ck is happening here. What does Adam has to do with this murder. Well I know that he slept with that girl but what else.

Unknown POV

She is pretty I'll have to say. Chloe is pretty too, but it's an entire different case.

"Dear any information?" I heard mom.

"No, except for the fact of Chloe calling her. I don't think we should use her. She doesn't speak to her brother since their parents got divorced." I said.

"Great. Thank you darling." She speaks again and goes calling dad. I look at the video, she lives a normal life. If only I could have the same. Go to school, hook up with girls, visit parties. But just like Chloe my life was decided before I was even born.