Forget How To Swim

Chloe POV

"Who is Devil Z?" Adam has been chasing ever me since the incident in the cafeteria. "How do you know that story about Coco?" I kept quiet, he was getting on my nerves. "Who is Liz N.?" I stoped and he nearly walked into me.

"Liz N. is someone you shouldn't even think of." Liz N's case was even more messed up than this.

"Why did it say that you killed her?" Adam said, and I had enough. I turned on my heels and looked into his eyes.

"Listen here A.P. you don't know what mess you are getting yourself into. You might not care about your future but think about your family. It doesn't matter if you speak to them or not, you still have their blood and they will come after you. Not only you can blackmail." and I wet off, right now all I wanted right now is to kill someone imagining that I'm killing Adam Parker.

Liz N. if not me she would have lived. But I came into her life and now she is dead. Then I remembered the note. "soon you'll forget how to swim." Did Devil Z. just randomly said it or does it have a further meaning. I was thinking when it came to me.

What if he isn't making it some kind of riddle. What if he'll literally "forget how to swim" Not like he won't know how to swim, more like the killer is telling us how he is planing to kill Adam Parker, he'll drown.

Adam POV

The letter wouldn't leave my head. He is threatening to kill me, or is it a she? Who knows. Does he randomly kill everyone or is there a patron? What would be a common order? Maybe it's the seven deadly sins thing?

Coco thought that she was the best, so does it count as pride? Tom is can surely be blamed of lust. But that doesn't explain the message. Is it revenge? But to who? Chloe? Probably her. But what did she do? I need to find out who she is.

I quickly wrote my ideas on a piece of paper and went to bed.

• • •

I woke up in the middle of the night, from a sound of someone playing a piano. A problem is that there isn't a piano in my house.

I walked down the stairs and saw a tape recorder on the dining room table playing and a candle next to it.

What the f*ck! It was not there before!

I slowly walked to the table and looked at it. There was a note.

"Dear A.P. better known as Idiot. Thank you for the idea, but the seven deadly sins is to murder seven people, I'm not sure how many I'll have to kill. Look up Angel of the Night.

From: Devil Z."

This thing scared the sh*t out of me so I literally ran put of the house.

F*ck I forgot my T-Shirt but no way I'm going back in there. He could still be there. I don't know for how long I stood outside but it was cold. I guess I might never have kids. Then a black car came.

A figure appeared. She was saying something but I couldn't hear anything. I looked up, it was Chloe and Jo. But for some reason I said:

"Angel of the Night." and then Jo just pushed me into the car. The car was already moving when I got swallowed by the dark.