A Good Person

Incognito POV

Stupid little girl. I don't think she knows what she got her self into. So sure in her self, believes that because she didn't fail before she wouldn't fail this time. Naive, very naive. She won't catch me. No one did and she won't.

And her mission is going to be harder here not just because I'm smarter, but because that stupid boy is going to get in her way all the time. Without even knowing it he'll do me a favour. So I know they won't be a problem.

I walked to his door and pulled an envelope out of my bag. This help him find out at least a little bit of who she is.

You might think why am I helping him, well, that's because he'll have the girl's attention, he isn't smart to realise that she will always be one step in-front of him. Childhood, I remember my, but then they came and ruined it. I'll do the same.

My hand went into my pocket and I looked at a photo of a young beautiful woman. What a shame she chose him over me, if she didn't she would be alive, and I won't have to do what I'll do.

I stoped at the entrance of Tom's house, their classmate. I feel sorry for him. I'm a good person really, and it's not my fault. I have to do it. She needs to stay, I need her here and without a sacrifice I won't be able to keep her in this town for long enough.

I stood up and walked away from the house.

I was already far away when I heard it blow up. I don't know how many people will need to die, but whilst she is here, not just in town, I mean in this world I'll never have peace.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, the others will be longer.